looking for the best snow tire for my bansh

shee13

i just went out this morning and ran my masters, (first time usin em in the snow) we got bout 6-7inches and i was blowin thru the untracked stuff with ease i was flyin thru my yard snow blowin up over my knees and up my pants and shit, they worked awsome, now if only i had ski's up front that would be the best. the only thing that sucked was plow went thru town bout 3 times and there was only maybe an inch left on the road so it didnt hook as well. id say give em a shot they are pretty cheap and they last a while i been runnin these since the summer on coal dirt and they are still almost new.

There was another discussion about this and ther were a bunch of pics that sheet metal screw idea is a good 1 loco`s tires looked pretty mean and u can buy screws that are made for the snow but i would go with the paddles that sounds like a hell of alot of fun

Ive been running my snow and ice tires for 2 years now, there a set of 20x10x9 turf tamers with 4 screws per lug, so i got like 1300 Cold cuts per rear tire. :evil:

We run our shee on the ice mainly and ride the rivers during the winter, and i have never had one pull our or spin, its a hook and go :headbang:

Its a little over kill but hey I payed 40 bucks for the set with the rims, tires and screws already done. :clap: No Complaints here on them.

But i got a set of Paddle Masters now to run throw the snow around here on the roads and feilds, I live in the Country. And there worth the money if you want to fly by your buddys :cheers: They Throw some Rooooostersssssssss :whoa: