Passion ports?

biggun6ss

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim is a great guy and he does stand behind his stuff, but if you are looking for a full blown drag motor I would try other builders.. And for you BKABINA I would like to see a dyno sheet on my old cylinders. Oh I forgot I already got one and it says 73 h.p. on gas... I am sure it runs so much better in your frame..haha

445706[/snapback]

Thats a boy..Give me Hell..Let me have it.I'm sure you would have seen more power if you would have used a better setup,and just because your domes were not cut to spec you shouldnt blame Jim...Shit you ran it that way.Do you actually expect a motor to run to its potential when the fucking pistons are smashing into the head?There were 2 set's of domes I got that were cut wrong too,as soon as I started to run the bike hard I knew there was a problem,but I didn't say my engine was junk and Jim was at fault.I called Jim and told him the problem and he fixed it.You guys believe what you want to.I know the fucker runs.

Oh yeah there is something special about my frame I'll be damned.HAHA

Anyway I'm done.

Well I will let you know my history with passion motors. I bought a banshee that that had one of jim's 12 port dune motors in it and was impressed with it, matter of fact I won a few small town drag races with it, but as most of us racers you can never be fast enough, so I had him build me a  DRAG motor.

Well to make a long story short... it was slower than my dune motor. To me his work varies alot from one motor to the next. I wasn't happy with it so jim bought it back and  that is when your boy got them... I put that motor on the dyno and the best it would do on gas was 73.4 h.p... That's why I stepped in the forum.. The best numbers I have ever seen is WESW's, which is just alittle over 80 h.p. Your boy is saying he has over 90 on gas, so lets see a dyno sheet and prove that its a 4 mill passion motor... since I dont know shit and all..

I would be willing to put my title on the line to race his X3 motor against my new 4 mill motor built by a much better builder. My new builder pays attention to details and checks the motor out as he puts it together. As for my passion motor, the piston was hitting the dome when I got it back from him.. I just want to see real numbers on these passion drag motors because I had one for myself and I am having a very hard time believing that they are that fast...

445799[/snapback]

I agree with B. His shee hauls ass. I also have a passion motor and will run you anyday of the week if you have enough money to make it interesting.

justintoxicated I paid jim to build my engine from start to finish so there would not be any excuses... As for you bkabina"s dad Jim knew I was running CPI's and I told him the reast of my setup... He told me that it would not be a problem to make this setup run hard, he did suggest shearer pipes over my cpi's but he said that my CPI"s would run fine...You have never seen my bike run so it is pretty brave of you to say I will lose my title.. Because I have seen yours run and that is why I said what I did.. Just because my motor was built by FAST I am not on here telling everyone that it is the only place to get a quick bike. I know that alot of people can build a drag motor but atleast my new motor is what Jeff told me it would and then some..I have raced alot of different builders stuff and I have lost a few races but I will never be scared to race a passion ported bike with my new setup....because it is much FASTer than yours... :dance:

Edited by strokrbanshee1

justintoxicated I paid jim to build my engine from start to finish so there would not be any excuses... As for you bkabina"s dad Jim knew I was running CPI's and I told him the reast of my setup... He told me that it would not be a problem to make this setup run hard, he did suggest shearer pipes over my cpi's but he said that my CPI"s would run fine...You have never seen my bike run so it is pretty brave of you to say I will lose my title.. Because I have seen yours run and that is why I  said what I did.. Just because my motor was built by FAST  I am not on here telling everyone that it is the only place to get a quick bike. I know that alot of people can build a drag motor but atleast my new motor is what Jeff told me it would and then some..I have raced alot of different builders stuff and I have lost a few races but I will never be scared to race a passion ported bike with my new setup....because it is much FASTer than yours... :dance:

446110[/snapback]

Yeah ok, we will see about that one of these days. :yank:

Not trying to fight like little kids. I am just trying to tell you that you are better off using someone else. better go buy alot of jets and needles if you get a passion port because you will need them. I am just stating facts not trying to sell a motor for anyone or anything like that... go over to planetsand and ask them who they would use to port a bike....