It's getting cold......

enFORCER

I look forward to snow. . .and what happens? it stays about 50F out. . . can't realy complain since its warm for hunting and all. But now that its a bout 40 and just raining this kinda sucks.

Well, our forcast doesn't go all the way to the weekend, however the weather channel says friday we're suposed to have a "high" of 12 below with a low of 23 below. I think I may be riding the couch this weekend... and probably every other one from here till April! :cry:

Edited by ogre03

Starting to get kinda cold around here. I find that as I get older, riding in the snow just isn't as much fun as is was back in the day......

So how cold is to cold to ride????????????

443020[/snapback]

Thats why you need a sled (or inlaws that let you borrow :D ). Then the snow is fun. Only down side is the shee feels slow after riding sleds all winter.

When the first snow falls, one last ride then all the summer toys go away for me till end of Mar.

so you can handle the freezing ass cold...but not a little bit of rain huh  :confused:  :jesterlaugh:

443573[/snapback]

thats right. i melt when i get wet..actually id prolly ride in the rain here..i can drive 10 mins to my house or just up the road and get dry clean clothes..when im at the dunes i dont bring my closet with me..