CARB INSERTS?

i think he's talking about the "power now valve". advertised as producing "big horsepower for a small price"(89.95 !). ufos are about as useless.required endless hours of carb tuning banghead to show a 1 - 2hp increase on an 800cc snowmobile engine. results would be much less on a 350-400 cc 2/s. hate to see someone waste thier money!

i think he's talking about the "power now valve". advertised as producing "big horsepower for a small price"(89.95 !). ufos are about as useless.required endless hours of carb tuning banghead  to show a 1 - 2hp increase on an 800cc snowmobile engine. results would be much less on a 350-400 cc 2/s. hate to see someone waste thier money!

442141[/snapback]

Yeah, but the powernow thing is advertised to give you horsepower at mid throttle positions (nothing at WOT). Someone from the company was on bt a while back trying to pawn them off on people. I never figured it out though. If you want more power when you're only partially on the throttle, then why not just give it more throttle? banghead

Either way, they're worthless, save your money.