Fuck loco

rus-CCCP-sia

i called you a crumb and a chisler because you are,you tried to wenzel toj and you got wenzeled.don t be mad.i understand you are very young and twice as stupid.when your nuts drop and you get a little more expirience in life you will see that what you tried to do was wrong.

haha I think i'll post here just cause NYUK called me a crumb and a chisler :cry:  and ellison called me a dick :cry:  :cry: this site is like a bunch of ravaging wolves. and people like NYUK ad ELLISON are gay, seriously don't you have lives people, 2087 posts for Ellison and 4821 from nyuk, damn I wish I could stay home all day and be a fuck on the internet, but sadly I can only do it for about 15-30 minutes a day :angry  hahaha lets grow the fuck up people

441744[/snapback]

More gay talk...come on think of something better please. You try to take advantage of a fellow HQ'r and you got caught so you call everybody who rightfully gave you a hard time gay? It's nice you say the site is a bunch of ravaging wolves that's a pretty hypocritical statement after pulling your stunt. Crumb and chisler, I think he could have called you a whole lot worse. :shootself:

Hey Brooke have a beer with your popcorn :cheers:

PTT, ellison, NYUK...my apology is as an olive branch from my flourishing tree of ignorance.

Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly. The kings's favour is toward a wise servant: but his wrath is against him that causeth shame. When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish. A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn. The wicked desireth the net of evil men: but the root of the righteous yieldeth fruit. The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips but the just shall come out of trouble. The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto council is wise. He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility. Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud. He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he. An evil man seeketh only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him.

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. When a mans ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. The heart of the righteous study to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things. The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

peace.sorry about being so harsh.you got one tough looking banshee.makes me wanna build another play bike.lets get back to what it`s all about.ripping , riding, and shooting the shit about banshees.after all this nonsense,i am greatfull about 1 thing. i `am glad my god understands i am human.i`m done arguing.for a lil while at least.

All together now! :D

"Kumbayah my Lord, kumbayah

Kumbayah my Lord, kumbayah

Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's singing my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, my Lord, cumbaya

Someone's laughing,my Lord, cumbaya

Oh Lord, cumbaya

Someone's crying, my Lord, cumbayah

Oh Lord, cumbayah

Someone's praying, my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, my Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping,my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya"

All together now!  :D

"Kumbayah my Lord, kumbayah

Oh Lord, kumbayah

Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing,my Lord, cumbaya

Oh Lord, cumbaya

Oh Lord, cumbayah

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping,my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya"

442013[/snapback]

I think we need a "religion forum" for these kind of situations

PTT, ellison, NYUK...my apology is as an olive branch from my flourishing tree of ignorance.

Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.  The kings's favour is toward a wise servant: but his wrath is against him that causeth shame.  When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.  Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish. A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn.  The wicked desireth the net of evil men: but the root of the righteous yieldeth fruit. The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips but the just shall come out of trouble. The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto council is wise.  He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom;  and before honour is humility.  Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud. He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he. An evil man seeketh only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him.

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.  When a mans ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. The heart of the righteous study to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things. The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

441974[/snapback]

In all honesty, Who actually wrote the bible?