Fuck loco

rus-CCCP-sia

thats the thing, i dont think hes ever even made a post in the frums and i bet ive never replied to anything hes said..just a hater im guessing? :confused:

yea, BD has a lot of moneyprolly enuf to have u murdered in ur sleep

441463[/snapback]

ok now this post is going way to far.statements like that just aint right.i don't care who you are.thats just asking for trouble.its time for alot of people on here to grow up.this name calling and and argueing wether or not we should be able use certain words and things of the sort is really starting to get very annoying and i'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks the way i do.this used to be a much more pleasant site.

Edited by blueshee03

ok now this post is going way to far.statements like that just aint right.i don't care who you are.thats just asking for trouble.its time for alot of people on here to grow up.this name calling and and argueing wether or not we should be able use certain words and things of the sort is really starting to get very annoying and i'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks the way i do.this used to be a much more pleasant site.

441524[/snapback]

Chill out buddy. Just a joke.

thats the thing, i dont think hes ever even made a post in the frums and i bet ive never replied to anything hes said..just a hater im guessing? :confused:

yea, BD has a lot of money..prolly enuf to have u murdered in ur sleep.

441463[/snapback]

If the daisies were meant to be pushed then up they will go into the heavenly skies above.

yea, BD has a lot of money..prolly enuf to have u murdered in ur sleep.

441463[/snapback]

If the daisies were meant to be pushed then up they will go into the heavenly skies above where i can join my all mighty friends dylan and eric on their road to peace and excellence for all mankind.

As I stare at my highly polished metals I think to myself, why cnt I shine as bright as thee in a world of dull metals and to have a purpose. to be loved as the shiny metal, not the dull metal. Not your average metal but the CHROME, CHROME of society, the highest ranks the best fatigues, im going to war my friends and the aluminum will side with me. Having all the qualities of a perfect metal, never rusting, having great strength and light enough to be quick in battle, leaving heavy tarnished brass and steel behind. In this war of metals i shall reign supreme.