Fuck loco

rus-CCCP-sia

what about the book of mormon?

442716[/snapback]

what about it?.....just another story book that would cut into my riding time....NO THANX!!!!!

Revelations 14:6-12

6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. 7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. 9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

I didn't write it. I just work here. :shrugani: All I am suggesting is that you keep a little spot in your heart for Jesus and his message, which was pure. God made us in His own image. It's all good until they try to take that away from me. It ain't gonna happen. I'm trying to erase the "church made" face though...all I know is that we were made in God's image and none of us are going to be here for long.

Jesus brought a pure message full of wisdom and understanding and love therefore the anti-christ ain't happening in my future world. The anti-christ is ready to attack

in this world though.

Revelations 14:6-12

6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. 7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. 9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

I didn't write it.  I just work here. :shrugani:  All I am suggesting is that you keep a little spot in your heart for Jesus and his message, which was pure.  God made us in His own image.  It's all good until they try to take that away from me.  It ain't gonna happen.  I'm trying to erase the "church made" face though...all I know is that we were made in God's image and none of us are going to be here for long.

Jesus brought a pure message full of wisdom and understanding and love therefore the anti-christ ain't happening in my future world.  The anti-christ is ready to attack

in this world though.

442764[/snapback]

dammm banshee04le, what the hell does any of that rubbish have to do with Locco? what ever your smokin pass the son of a bitch......

:headbang:

dammm  banshee04le, what the hell does any of that rubbish have to do with Locco? what ever your smokin pass the son of a bitch......

:headbang:

443068[/snapback]

You sure you want some of this...it's pretty good. I should probably have you sign a release before I pass it, but the man said that won't be necessary. He likes to share so

have at it. Don't worry. He says he's got plenty more where that came from.

Oh yeah loco, he cool. :headbang:

You sure you want some of this...it's pretty good.  I should probably have you sign a release before I pass it, but the man said that won't be necessary.  He likes to share so

have at it.  Don't worry.  He says he's got plenty more where that came from.

Oh yeah loco, he cool.  :headbang:

443074[/snapback]

im about one post away from thinking your a total freakin moron....come on man god could give a shit about quads.........

I didn't say it Mike, it's from the Bible and it makes perfect sense. Most of us can see that. Spiritual discernment comes with wisdom...then comes understanding. Either way

there is no reason for you to throw a stumbling block in the way of people who choose to believe that Jesus died and yet lives for a reason, and that reason is to make us whole and acceptable before God.

Edited by banshee04le