Fuck loco

rus-CCCP-sia

Go get yourself a three liter of soda, Do us all a favor and spill it on your keyboard and pour some on your pc while its plugged in :headbang::headbang:

As I stare at my highly polished metals I think to myself, why cnt I shine as bright as thee in a world of dull metals and to have a purpose. to be loved as the shiny metal, not the dull metal.  Not your average metal but the CHROME, CHROME of society, the highest ranks the best fatigues, im going to war my friends and the aluminum will side with me.  Having all the qualities of a perfect metal, never rusting, having great strength and light enough to be quick in battle, leaving heavy tarnished brass and steel behind.  In this war of metals i shall reign supreme.

441594[/snapback]

As I stare at my highly polished metals I think to myself, why cnt I shine as bright as thee in a world of dull metals and to have a purpose. to be loved as the shiny metal, not the dull metal.  Not your average metal but the CHROME, CHROME of society, the highest ranks the best fatigues, im going to war my friends and the aluminum will side with me.  Having all the qualities of a perfect metal, never rusting, having great strength and light enough to be quick in battle, leaving heavy tarnished brass and steel behind.  In this war of metals i shall reign supreme.

441594[/snapback]

Give the man a lttle poetic justice smellison. Your the ass clown. Why do you got jump in and rip all the time you nut sac swinger? Get a life.

Give the  man a lttle poetic justice smellison.  Your the ass clown.  Why do you got jump in and rip all the time you nut sac swinger?  Get a life.

441602[/snapback]

Looks like another good bashing from everybody's little furry buddy and good Christian extraordinaire 04LE. :clap::clap::clap::yank:

By the way Russian dude I think Alumalloy is the answer to your fetish.

You know what PTT, your right. But if it wasn't for God I would be a

full blown ass clown like you and smellison.

Do you want to know the secret of God smellison? It's this simple.

I don't like the ass clown side of me...at all, but you

LIVE to be an assclown.

Anyways, you guys can swing on because I'm out of this thread for good.

See ya wouldn't want'...yeah you know the rest chumps.

Good shit, Gotta love these guys that get saved and dont know how to act :clap: By the way you are a fullblown ass clown :D Nyuk Hit the nail on the head with you 04bitch ass:

bansheeo4le cracks me up,i know 10 born again christians that spew identical crap.all former drug addicts that were saved.all the biggest social security scamming,phony inspection sticker getting,bum ass bible tract spewing non working fucks.all former junkies, sucking dick for heroin money,sucking dirty water out of a mud puddle to shoot up,stealing their kids piggy bank money to get a bag of dope.now all of a sudden they are saved, spewing their bible quotes, long winded, i`m right your wrong horseshit.i know your type my man, you`ve had some trauma, be it drug addiction,a dick in the ass from a cathiolic priest,broken home,ect, ect,

439580[/snapback]

You know what PTT, your right.  But if it wasn't for God I would be a

full blown ass clown like you and smellison. 

Do you want to know the secret of God smellison?  It's this simple.

I don't like the ass clown side of me...at all, but you

LIVE to be an assclown.

Anyways, you guys can swing on because I'm out of this thread for good.

See ya wouldn't want'...yeah you know the rest chumps.

441608[/snapback]

i doubt he is out of this thread for good.he will be back to get the last word.just like the chattering cunt woman he is. he will spew a few more bible tracts.try and sound all high and mighty.point the finger at us godless heathens.but he is right here, stirring up the shit the same way we do.TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU PHONY ASS BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN.GO GET RESAVED.YOUR SPEW IS MEANINGLESS .

:clap: well i know i dont post alot put man i love reading this shit  :cheers:

fuck being saved fuck bitch ass fucks that dont have banshees and try to roost in here

441716[/snapback]

Yeah I know I said I wasn't going to post in this thread again but I HAVE TO SAY I'M SORRY...I suck :( Thanks for the wake up call guys. I have faith but I have a LOT to learn about wisdom and understanding.

Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding. He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot. Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth. Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee. Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer

haha I think i'll post here just cause NYUK called me a crumb and a chisler :cry: and ellison called me a dick :cry::cry: this site is like a bunch of ravaging wolves. and people like NYUK ad ELLISON are gay, seriously don't you have lives people, 2087 posts for Ellison and 4821 from nyuk, damn I wish I could stay home all day and be a fuck on the internet, but sadly I can only do it for about 15-30 minutes a day :angry hahaha lets grow the fuck up people