How much snow has fallen?

Dinner

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We probably got close to a foot of snow.I wish i didn't have my banshee apart so i could go tear up the yard.

441205[/snapback]

Hey my banshee is sitting out right now because i havnt had the time to go work on the carbs and re-jet it...i want to get out so bad :headbang:

We've got over about a foot maybe a little more here in fairbanks alaska.  I haven't bothered rejetting for it though, as much as I'd like to.  The projected "HIGH" for tomorrow is minus ten degrees.  And it only gets colder.  I think the shee is out of commission til spring :cry:

441592[/snapback]

we got about a foot in Anchorage but I run the banshee all year long so just got to re-jet

and i'm ready to go :cheers:

Well got this idea of a trike forum, here is my plan.

Take two old skies and weld them together, then plop your front tire in there and strap it in, cant wait to do it and see how it works.

customskibadpaint.jpg

441333[/snapback]

do a search man, thats been done for a banshee, think it may have been screamin that did it, not sure, but there are pics and you can see how to do it! :cheers: