I am tired of this

onebanshee

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  :D

Easy John  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Onebanshee done fucked up, Im about to make him my bitch :headbang:  :headbang:  You might as well get ready to cancel your account son, I run people off this site , you better do a search :evil:

Ask 2k1banshee350 about me, I will have your ass Under pressure like Malcom X at a KKK meeting....

440183[/snapback]

These forums have become ridiculous.Now we seem to have a gang thats running the hq and its seem to be the same idiots squabbling over petty shit.All they bring is hate and now racism to the table.

I'm black,I find that racist and I am offended.If anyone should be run out of here is maggots like ellison.But he's blowing the moderators so he can speak his mind.Great website this has turned into.

I'm black,I find that racist and I am offended.If anyone should be run out of here is maggots like ellison.But he's blowing the moderators so he can speak his mind.Great website this has turned into.

440216[/snapback]

I was waiting for Nightriders .02 he typically gets into these squables and fuels the fire. Ellison what's your take on his comment?

Eat a dick Nightrider..... Do a search Your one of the assholes we always get on, and news flash bitch ass.....Im black as well :shootself: What was your point of even posting on this thread? Yeat alone, who the fuck are you? Your name holds no weight around here son, remember that!!!!! I think now is a good time for you to grab your watch and call kit, you just stepped in some shit partner!

These forums have become ridiculous.Now we seem to have a gang thats running the hq and its seem to be the same idiots squabbling over petty shit.All they bring is hate and now racism to the table.

440216[/snapback]

Edited by ellison445

Eat a dick Nightrider..... Do a search Your one of the assholes we always get on, and news flash bitch ass.....Im black as well :shootself:  What was your point of even posting on this thread? Yeat alone, who the fuck are you? Your name holds no weight around here son, remember that!!!!!

440219[/snapback]

Dude?who the fuck are you and when did you come to Banshee traxx.

What do I care what my name holds around here.I didn't become a member of this site 5 years ago to "make a name for myself" like you plan on doing.I have a name and a life outside the the square box your starring into.I'm just here to trade information,sell parts etc.I have dealt with a number of hqers and they know Im a square dealer.

I am the nightrider because I'm black.Being that and not revealing that fact,I've come to see over the years who the real shit piles were at the hq.From there I chose not to deal with or side with them or anyone who supported these scumbags.

Your black?more like lily white.

Like I said,great website this has become.If it didn' have so much to offer,I would have never come back.But we don't need punk ass whiteboys like you.

Im Blowing Moderators???????

Hmm, How do you explain this???? Is this how you got your name :confused:

nightrider.jpg

440216[/snapback]

What the fuck do you have to offer????? Please tell me, matter fact tell all of us :confused:

Punk Ass white boys??? Your a dipshit! Your the one with racist remarks, Did my joke tickle your fancy? Grow a set bitch ass, Thats a joke that goes both ways and If I was offended by it ( Being that IM black) I wouldnt of posted it!! Looks like Im going to have fun with you....

Like I said,great website this has become.If it didn' have so much to offer,I would have never come back.But we don't need punk ass whiteboys like you.

440227[/snapback]