I am tired of this

onebanshee

this is in responce to the question about best way to ride your banshee:

You guys need to chill the fock out, if you are too experienced to anwser all these questions than go start your god damn forum, I have had that question pop up in my head a few times, "where should i be running my rpms" and yes i do own a banshee, and no i am not in high school.

Like when i am just cruzin the dunes i want to know if i should keep it in the powerband or just below, and please, i dont want a responce, "wide fockin open man, are you dumb" I am sorry, i must have forgotten how hard-core all of you are.

I have been on this forum for about 3-4 years now, when i fist started people would anwser anything and everything ranging from jetting to gear size, now it seems like whenever someone has a question everyone tries to prove themselves as the biggest baddest banshee rider ever. I SAY FOCK YOU. Also people get pissed for being post hores, well if they all didnt anwser with dumb ass comments about how bad ass they and how fast THEY can ride than maybe there would not be so many repost asking the same question. If some people could anwser the question without hating on the other person than it would be a lot simpler.

I dont want to hear how i am winning about this, if you guys think you are so tough, so fast, so badass, than you need to shut the fock up and let the people who actually care respond.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I'm just cruising around, i try to keep it in a gear and an RPM, where if I want it, power's just a clutch away. I don't typically ride hard across the sand though, normally am just heading somewhere I will be riding hard. Nailing some jumps along the way.

dude its your banshee, ride it how you want, is theres a speed limitstay below it

you ask stupid questions your goin to get assholeish remarks.

Do you see people comin in and askin "hey how should i drive my moped" or "hey how should i run my skid steer" or even hey how should i drive my car.

Would you walk up to your buddies and be like "hey how should i ride my girl, doggy? or reverse cowboy?"

edit: i just saw the title i will say it like most others have

IF YOU DONT FUCKING LIKE IT GET THE FUCK OUT

Edited by 02bluemxshee

I think the issue is too subjective to really be answered, so people turn into smart asses. Some guy in another thread commented that his stock banshee scares the crap out of him. If he went riding with me he'd think I was crazy. But then I look at guys doing 100+ on a drag shee and I think they're crazy. Those drag guys look at a guy clearing a double and think he's nuts. So yeah I get ur point about people flaming, but I think that a right answer to those questions doesn't always exist.

dude its your banshee,  ride it how you want,  is theres a speed limitstay below it

you ask stupid questions your goin to get assholeish remarks.

Do you see people comin in and askin "hey how should i drive my moped" or "hey how should i run my skid steer" or even hey how should i drive my car.

Would you walk up to your buddies and be like "hey how should i ride my girl, doggy? or reverse cowboy?"

edit: i just saw the title i will say it like most others have

IF YOU DONT FUCKING LIKE IT GET THE FUCK OUT

439666[/snapback]

I think you are one of the people he's referring to in his posts. Go back through your last 20 or so posts and see if you've said anything that's constructive or contributes anything to this sport or website.

I think the issue is too subjective to really be answered, so people turn into smart asses.  Some guy in another thread commented that his stock banshee scares the crap out of him.  If he went riding with me he'd think I was crazy.  But then I look at guys doing 100+ on a drag shee and I think they're crazy.  Those drag guys look at a guy clearing a double and think he's nuts.  So yeah I get ur point about people flaming, but I think that a right answer to those questions doesn't always exist.

439678[/snapback]

Great point!! :clap::clap::clap:

But in all honesty, onebanshee, how can you ask a question like "how do I ride a 2 stroke" and expect to get a serious, straight forward answer? :huh: Come on now, that was a flat out retarded question...period.

First off, stupid questions get stupid answers. Period.

Second, I've come to believe that the reason this forums hasn't turned into exriders or bt or others, is because all the morons that come on here asking stupid questions get flamed. And I like that, all the stupid people that we don't need or want, generally get pissed off and don't come back. Now for people that have legitimate questions and really need help, Im all for answering. But if you can't figure out the proper way to ride a 2 stroke, then you shouldn't be on one.

And to answer your question, even when you're cruising stay on the pipe, the engine is most efficient there, and you'll get the best mileage. You stay at low rpms, and the pipe isn't scavenging effectively, and you're wasting a gas.

And to answer your question, even when you're cruising stay on the pipe, the engine is most efficient there, and you'll get the best mileage.  You stay at low rpms, and the pipe isn't scavenging effectively, and you're wasting a gas.

439714[/snapback]

Thats what I do. Keep it just barely on the pipe. That way if I need to get shit done I don't have to slip the clutch. :cheers:

banghead First off lets clarify some things, I wasnt the one who asked the question, I was making my post in responce to all the assholes who flamed the guy who did. I was merely saying that he had valid point,

"But in all honesty, onebanshee, how can you ask a question like "how do I ride a 2 stroke" and expect to get a serious, straight forward answer? Come on now, that was a flat out retarded question...period. "

Bigboy- you are dumbass, I have made post before and you anwser based off what everyone else is saying, this is your problem, you need to read the original post before you anwser some non-sence bullsh*t. You are the one after all who told me that front wheel drive cars get better traction in drag racing, because the wheels are over the front tires. So dont get me started about who is the retard.

2nd of all, I would bet a million dollars that all of you at some point in your riding life have asked questions about riding, some people like to get input on everything so that they can try different things, who the fock are you to tell them their wrong or stupid.

banghead

banghead First off lets clarify some things, I wasnt the one who asked the question, I was making my post in responce to all the assholes who flamed the guy who did. I was merely saying that he had valid point,

"But in all honesty, onebanshee, how can you ask a question like "how do I ride a 2 stroke" and expect to get a serious, straight forward answer?  Come on now, that was a flat out retarded question...period. "

Bigboy- you are dumbass, I have made post before and you anwser based off what everyone else is saying, this is your problem, you need to read the original post before you anwser some non-sence bullsh*t. You are the one after all who told me that front wheel drive cars get better traction in drag racing, because the wheels are over the front tires. So dont get me started about who is the retard.

2nd of all, I would bet a million dollars that all of you at some point in your riding life have asked questions about riding, some people like to get input on everything so that they can try different things, who the fock are you to tell them their wrong or stupid.

banghead

439731[/snapback]

he's go a point, and everyone has to start somewhere. You aren't born knowing how to ride a banshee so give the people a break that want to learn

439731[/snapback]

I can guarantee you that I never said the wheels are over the front tires...LMFAO..that remark came from your little mind. Explain to me how wheels can be over front tires. Make something else up, fuckwad :shootself:

banghead

439731[/snapback]

Some of us have asked stupid questions and got flamed, in turn we learned from our mistakes. It's really constructive criticism, like it or not. Look at Freestyler as an example he seemed stupid as can be with his "just turned pro" "just got sponsored" and "I'll be hucking a backflip in a week or two". Freestyler got flamed hard and is now a respected member of the HQ. He learned.