Why is my banshee so slow?

mattw204

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just started for allyou banshee addicts to learn a little something about dirtbikes....yeah they accelerate better,,yeah they are lighter,,,,and yeah they are faster.....stock for stock that is......................and the mods i want to go with will cost me prolly $3500

438300[/snapback]

you need to go home two wheeler, if we want to learn about dirtbikes we'll come find you.

i just started for allyou banshee addicts to learn a little something about dirtbikes....yeah they accelerate better,,yeah they are lighter,,,,and yeah they are faster.....stock for stock that is......................and the mods i want to go with will cost me prolly $3500

438300[/snapback]

I think your first mod should be some training wheels for your 250 or 500. Next you should invest in a helmet. It sounds like you've hit the dirt once or twice without one before. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

You must not of paid attention to them while growing up! If you know so much, why the hell are you asking how to make it faster? Go fuck yourself, asshole :cheers:

438301[/snapback]

short, but well said and to the point :P i totally agree :cheers: get fizzucked matt :flush:

If its stock then get some pipes and a filter. That's a pretty good increase in power and really makes the banshee start to become fun to ride. After that, advance the timing, maybe up the compression a little. If you still want more look into getting a stroker, some porting, or maybe some cubs. There's alot you can do but complaining about a stock banshee's power is just repeating the obvious.

Scary part is, I dont think it was a joke... I think he is really just a dumbass that dont know shit :D  Anyone else agree??? :confused:

438655[/snapback]

That guys a jackass. He says that all he has done to fourwheelers is bolt on stuff. The biggest power mods you can do to a stock banshee are all bolt on. He just got caught being stupid on a banshee forum and know he feels like the jackass he is. :shootself: It wasn't a joke. :angry: