Why is my banshee so slow?

mattw204

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason a banshee could ever beat a KX 500 in a sand dune is becuase it gets better traction in sand.

Drag race on pavement or down a dirt road and the banshee is gonna get raped unless it has nitros or something along those lines.

To answer the question about a 500 KX vs a 250 KX, yes, its ALOT faster. About 25 MPH faster top speed and ALOT more overall power, even on the low end. It will accelerate much faster than the 250, especially in the higher gears, it will wheelie better, and it will spin better.

I would just buy a 500. A stock 500 will smoke pretty much anything in a REAL drag race (I'm talking pavement or dirt road, not a sand dune or mx track thats full of jumps and sharp turns, etc.)

437831[/snapback]

Thats bull sh*t I beat my friend down a dirt road, he has a 650 dirt bike and he's been riding for years, and my shee isn't a drag bike and it doesn't have nitros

Scary part is, I dont think it was a joke... I think he is really just a dumbass that dont know shit :D  Anyone else agree??? :confused:

438655[/snapback]

I'm gonna agree with you there Jeff. This silly fa.ggot needs to go back to BT. :shootself:

He comes in here to "joke around" and start shit with members who have been here for years. Bigboy, I wouldn't have let this asshole get away with the shit he said to you...

This kid's first major debut on BHQ was him giving us all shit for posting pics of girls and then he claims he's the only member here that's getting laid :yank:

We give him shit, then he turns Christian on us and posts shit like this:

i believe that aithiests have more faith then believers of God....i would have to have a lot more faith than what i have to have faith in nothing.....to tell you the truth....some christians try to shove junk down your throat and some dont....we just want everyone to find what we have found and some try to spread it the wrong way...its a glorious and enlightening thing, i just hope that you will find what we have found in one way or another.... im sorry that i have been ratting on all of you ....it was wrong and not christian like to do so , so please forgive me

439308[/snapback]

Ban him already Lee :) and send his wothless ass back to BT.

Maybe he will take thegoodkidwhomightlikebanshees with him, but luckily we haven't heard from him in a while

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

• 1 month later...

i know this is old news, and off point, back a couple pages, i read imagine a yfz 450 motor on a dirt bike frame....and i might be wrong, but didnt yamaha use the powerplant off the eve so popular yz 450... or something or another?

p.s.s ban that rat bastard

almost edited at 4:20

almost

maybe if i keep editing it until 4:20

is it 4:20 yet

?

now..?

ok there we go.

wait...now

Edited by MonoxideChild420

umk....the banshee is stock and yea i know how to ride a two stroke....i used to race motocross and before that i had a blaster. its kinda how i grew up ya know. anyways i am thinking about selling this thing and getting me another 250 dirtbike or maybe a yz450f. I took my kx250 to the dunes near my house and i beat the socks off of many modified banshees,raptors,z400,450r,predators, and some yzf450's in drag races......well my bike was modified also but they had the traction so.........

437488[/snapback]

well u just answered your own question right? You "beat the socks off modified banshees" so yea, then yours will seem slower compared to the kx250..... Its hard to get any four wheeler to compare to a 250 dirtbike.

shit I didnt know it turned into this, this guy must have a life... :yank:

Edited by y2kbanshee9187

Ban me if you want......i dont care....ill just come back under another name :dance:

439920[/snapback]

You should wreck, sell your shee and go buy a mobility scooter.Then you could ask how to make it faster.Then you wouldnt be here.

Learn how to ride for real this time.Your banshee is not slow Its you that is slow.Man I bet there a kx 250 somewhere thankin itself that its not with you.