WOLFPACK PERFORMANCE REEDS

Shane

You guys are really trying too hard to figure out how these reeds work. It's way simpler than you think. There is only so much you can do to a reed itself to make it flow better. I believe the way how they get these reeds to work better than stock is probably also the reason why the reeds don't last long and are not recommended for built up motors.

You guys are really trying too hard to figure out how these reeds work. It's way simpler than you think. There is only so much you can do to a reed itself to make it flow better. I believe the way how they get these reeds to work better than stock is probably also the reason why the reeds don't last long and are not recommended for built up motors.

431691[/snapback]

yep your right ....

answer = thinner

and then longevity suffers

yep your right ....

answer = thinner 

and then longevity suffers

431704[/snapback]

Thank god someone knew what I was talking about with out just giving it away. The way how Vforce reeds work is they increase reed tip area. They don't have to open as far so they flow more without having to resort to paper thin reeds that don't last long.

Thank god someone knew what I was talking about with out just giving it away. The way how Vforce reeds work is they increase reed tip area. They don't have to open as far so they flow more without having to resort to paper thin reeds that don't last long.

431710[/snapback]

I remember reading that you could actualy setup the V2's to make them flex more but they wore out MUCh faster. thats kind of what I was thinknig about also

They are not thinner. If anything thicker. And alot more resilient. If you use the stock reed stops carbon fiber reeds almost certainly will never break. Stock reed stops provide a good transition for the reed. Reeds in an aftermarket cage break mostly because of the stop that it used. There is none. Just a good breaking point at the very end of were its mounted.

Edited by squish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Jim at Passionracing is the best to test anything that would work on a two-stroke motor-Nyuk would probably say Andy at Grandriverracing-there are others that are well respected here-stop playing and send someone a set :angry:

444839[/snapback]

No kidding, Getting the thumbs up from a reputibe engine builder like jim will get your product more attention than a bunch of promises ever will!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a set of these reeds from Shane. I am planning to put them on my girlfriends Banshee which is all stock except for FMF Fatty pipes. It's ripped apart right now to get the frame powder coated so it'll be a while, but I'll get you guys a review once it's up and running again. I know I'm not one of those builders but I'll tell you what I think of them.

:cheers:

Edited by Ruko

Hey Jim.... My girls Banshee is in pieces right now so I don't need them right away. I haven't dealt with you before but you seem to have a good name on here, so I wouldn't have a problem sending them to you for a while to check out as long as I get them back when I'm ready for them.

let me know....