Answers

Fireman-hott

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how you did your math to come up with me being the most vocal about this crap, there's plenty of people that have posted more about it than I have...maybe it came with the same logic you used to weld those silencers. The sad part is, people don't have to deal with you to know that your priorities in life, which affect this business, are totally fucked up. Reason I haven't dealt with you is because I don't want to get stiffed like these other people have been. I was going to get some rockets but after seeing what you're sending out, and then your responses...I changed my mind. You think I'd want to send you over 400 bucks to receive some silencers that fall apart, and head pipes that leak at the seams...and then have to deal with your stupid ass again to try and get what I initially paid for? :yank:  Look how many people (that have dealt with you) posted some pics of what you mailed them, pics of welds that look like painted chicken shit, silencers that show up black...the same people complaining that it's taking them 3-4 months to get their pipes, only opening the box to find a pile of turds...It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what kind of operation you run :shootself:

I call things like I see them, always have, always will. You're nothing more than a bundle of excuses...Do you think you are the only one that's lost a loved one or friend? Do you honestly expect all your customers to accept this crap you're sending out just because you had family members pass away?  It's a part of life, it happens to EVERYONE, even me...I lost my father 3 years ago. Yeah, there's nothing wrong with being sad about it, but it is NOT an excuse for you to be doing what you are to your customers. Their life does not revolve around you and it shouldn't...Regardless of what you have going on behind the scenes in your life, you chose to accept this responsibility and you have to deal with the consequences of your actions; whether you like it or not.

And nobody gives a shit about you being 6'2" at 195lbs....that's scrawny if you ask me...so are you saying you're gonna kick the shit out of your customers that are pissed that you screwed them over? Talk about outstanding customer service....Order rocket pipes, get some bunk as shit in a box that resembles rocket pipes, complain, get threatened by the seller....We got ourselves a REAL winner here :rolleyes:

420903[/snapback]

couldnt have said it better myself....good call travis... :cheers:

3)Jeepman.  Hit me up I'll cover 200% the cost to have those rewelded.  Should run ~$50 at a weld shop.  I brazed them so they'd hold up at least until I could locate another ALuminum welder.  Guys think brazing aluminum on a curve is easy?  Flows like water and you can't see anything to know how close you are to the right temp, just kinda bubbles than falls all within 2-3seconds.  Try it.  I've brazed many a john boat without a problem, but the extreme curve on those fucked me up bad.  Secondly no I didn't return your calls as by the time I had access to my vmail you had done and gone posted the pics.

1) You still could of called me back...it's been a week ago since I called.

2) Money isn't really the important thing here...I just want the quality product that I paid for.

3) They didn't hold up...they fell apart as I was attempting to install them.

Money just isn't gonna make things better here...I want a good quality pair of silencers that I paid for. So you just give me the money that it costs to have them welded and expect me to just be fine with them? Not thinking so. I want a new set of "quality" silencers on my door step ASAP.

from the boiling pot to the fire.........

I have pipes to ship out to Jim, Tyler, Brian F. , and Raul

Chris still need to ship a set of bare ones to Brian in Norristown, PA\

Then besides shitty welding jobs thats Chris is going to 200% reimburse, everything will be caught up

Not sure if Im going to compinue selling the Rocket Pipes,

I might just have the new guy make the new ones (possibly CYCLONE PIPES)

UH, Ray I think you forgot someone on you list of who to ship pipes to.Brian H of Connecticut. Remember me? I'm sure you remember the 600 bucks I sent you for a set.

Reimbursement or pipes.What's it gonna be?

421296[/snapback]

w3rd, i dint see my name either...