Answers

Fireman-hott

It's threads like this that make me doubtful of buying things on the web.

I'll just stick to what I can get in the shop, that way I can see what I'm getting before I hand over the dough.

Just my two cents. :confused:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's threads like this that make me doubtful of buying things on the web.

422708[/snapback]

No, you're completely right.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

There have already been a ton of threads about not getting stuff that was paid for (superchicken and half a dozen Rocket orders)

last weekend while i was at LS I saw a banshee pull up to the Oasis. I noticed it had rocket pipes, so on my way over to the dyno booth I walked past for a look a it. It looked like someone had dumped oil all over the damn thing.. I looked closer and one of the pipes had a hole in it, and was spraying oil all over the radiator cover and front fender. The pipe had oil runnin out of it, and all down the side and front. It looked like holy hell. At that point I was glad I went with the CPI. I would have been pissed if I spent $500 on that leakin junk. I bet he was too.

last weekend while i was at LS I saw a banshee pull up to the Oasis. I noticed it had rocket pipes, so on my way over to the dyno booth I walked past for a look a it.  It looked like someone had dumped oil all over the damn thing.. I looked closer and one of the pipes had a hole in it, and was spraying oil all over the radiator cover and front fender. The pipe had oil runnin out of it, and all down the side and front. It looked like holy hell. At that point I was glad I went with the CPI. I would have been pissed if I spent $500 on that leakin junk. I bet he was too.

423411[/snapback]

That's why Im really glad I got my pipes when the old owner was making them. I havent any problems with mine..

Trying not to stick my nose in here...Fireman-hott I prob. speak for alot of us...

post some more picks of the wifey on your shee! :jesterlaugh:

seriously post away...

what color was the shee

423450[/snapback]

yeah what color was it. Hope it's not red/yellow. :cry:

My buddy Joe has red/yellow shee with trinity's and it leaks...

the last of the Rockets have gone out

everyone should be caught up now

New ones were picture perfect - better than the ones on my bike

if the new ones are satisfactory, I'll buy them back for $100 more than you paid for them

Chris is still dogging my, and wont fix his problems

Why buy a very very successful business for $25,000 and not even be able to make the product?

beats the crap outta me

nyways, no plans to make anymore Rockets

The new CYCLONE pipes are waaaaaay too promising.....

Should be around Christmas before they will be able to be mass produced like the original Rockets (before Chris wasted the company, and his pocketbook)

the last of the Rockets have gone out

everyone should be caught up now

New ones were picture perfect - better than the ones on my bike

if the new ones are satisfactory, I'll buy them back for $100 more than you paid for them

Chris is still dogging my, and wont fix his problems

Why buy a very very successful business for $25,000 and not even be able to make the product?

beats the crap outta me

nyways, no plans to make anymore Rockets

The new CYCLONE pipes are waaaaaay too promising.....

Should be around Christmas before they will be able to be mass produced like the original Rockets (before Chris wasted the company, and his pocketbook)

423465[/snapback]

so did you buy rocket pipes and now gonna call them cyclones???? just curious im sticking with toomey for now... till wesw gives me his shearers...