bills pipes

noissesboyobyalp

YOu sound like a little girl kid, your big bad banshee with BILLS PIPES is nothing to brag about. Cuz my banshee will take a dump on yours :evil: hey ill let you on a tip, i know a place who sells high performance Canooter valves, you put it right above your powerband, I prefer the red ones, and bolt her on, You will be the king of cats then :flush:

You guys are a bunch of morons. This wasnt a bad post till you guys started banshing this guy for saying bills are good. Well let me tell you i use to have bills pipes on my old banshee and they worked great. Of course they dont put out tons of power, because they were intended to be a low/midrange pipe!! Post's like this are why i hardly ever look at this site anymore.

I never said Bills sucked horribly bad i even said theya re better than stock. In , but in a drag race then yea.

The guy posting the review was saying that they pulled the most on top so thus he seemed to think of them as a topend pipe ....

And then I was told they will smoke my Fattys which I never claimed were the best top end pipe either...

So I don't see anything wrong with what anyone has posted.

wow you guys are the f**king kids here i cant believe you get so offended over what i said and try to talk all big towards me what a bunch of losers btw i aint no kid and ya you should try out the new ass cams they have out for the banshee theyd help f**king retards like you f**king get somewhere

• 2 weeks later...

Good opinion review, but I think that's what the review will sound like if you are just trying out your first set of aftermarket pipes for the first time. My review would have sounded just the same for my Fatty's, but that's only because I haven't tried any other pipe. These guys who are bashing Bills have most likely experienced Bills and other pipes as well, so they probably know what they are talking about; just don't let it change your OWN opinion of your new pipes.

PERSONALLY, I would trade any other set of pipes for the "better than GRR, rockets, sheerer, and CPI combined times 2 " pipes. They sound pretty nasty ;)

By the way.... find that shee yet?

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

• 2 weeks later...

It just depends on your mod's you have on your shee, Different pipes work better/worse with the mod's you have.. I know someone with t5's and I have Pro C. and I beat him becouse of the different mod's we have, Not tring to sound like a Know It All..becouse I know i'm not but you cant tell someone that they have shit pipe's just becouse it didnt work out the best on your shee..

You guys are getting worked up over spilled milk..try to relaxe it's not the end of the world.. :(

• 3 weeks later...

lol i have a friend i ride with that runs bills pipes and my wife runs fatty's on her stocl shee and well she can rip on him everywhere in the powerband ... but then i believe the fatty is the best all around pipe out there .... theyre just build like sh*t as far as quality goes :flush:

I saw a set of Bills for the first time 2 days ago. They were the ugliest pipes I have ever seen. I don't know if they were really old or what. It looked like the designer workerd with an Etch-a-Sketch. Hard angles?! what the F?! The guy that had the pipes had to cut into hid Nerfs to make them fit. Almost looks like he lost ground clearance with the things.