Banshee04le

Redlined

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude seriously shut the fuck up if we wanna hear this crap we'd prolly go to church really how is anyone suppost to believe there is some all mighty ohh great powerful beast that loves us all but makes bad shit happen that likes beating ur kids with a baseball bat then saying you love them :yank: its all hocuss pocuss to me :bolt:

next there will be people telling us santa and the easter bunny are really working for the CIA

Edited by 02bluemxshee

I didn't start this thread. I was called out by someone with a brain, so I responded.

But thats cool. I'll wrap it up quick here:

Much of what we know of as history was contrived with calculation and

executed with malice and without mercy, in an on going effort to divide and

conquer this world, and the plot continues. It's that simple.

Do a google search on Adam Weishaupt and Albert Pike, morals and dogmas and the

learned elders of zion if you want to know the origin of the plot which was revised by

satan for our times.

Bye.

Dude, here are a few things you can do to realize that this is all a load of crap Step 1 Put down the crack pipe.... 2 now slowly back away from it...Seriously you need to stop huffing paint thinner and race gas for a few days and then see how you feel and seeif the hallucinations stop. If they dont seek professional mental help. :cheers: Maybe you should seek help just for kicks and giggles. :confused:

I believe in god. It has Norinco stamped on the side of it. It can decide if you should live or die, evil or good. It basically controls my life. :cheers: Anything other than that can suck my nutz. Including god, that douche son of his, and any ghost who comes around.

Edited by BigRed350x