Banshee04le

Redlined

And the pharisee retreats.

Up to this point you have dodged all of my questions, as well as almost all by everyone else. You throw out your quotes, explain them as you have been told to, and spout some more.

If you knew of what you spoke, not just regurgitated scripture you were shown, you might be able to explain some of this. Take some time to read that book you carry, and interpret it for yourself. There is some good stuff in there, it's just been twisted by some bad people.

The screenname was given to me, take it for what you want.

And by the way, your quick dismissal pretty well tells me I pegged you...

But as long as this is a thread where we throw out quotes then:

It

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you knew of what you spoke, not just regurgitated scripture you were shown, you might be able to explain some of this.

Dude you are a joke. What would you like explained to you?

You calling me a pharisee PROVES that you don't have a clue

what you are talking about. Go back to the beginning and read

a little slower and then do some of your own research. Where are

your rebuttal facts? You got nothing. I could spoon feed you alot more

information but you still wouldn't get it because like Jesus said "they see with their

eyes but do not perceive and hear with their ears but do not understand".

Dude you are a joke.  What would you like explained to you? 

You calling me a pharisee PROVES that you don't have a clue

what you are talking about.  Go back to the beginning and read

a little slower and then do some of your own research.  Where are

your rebuttal facts? You got nothing.  I could spoon feed you alot more

information but you still wouldn't get it because like Jesus said "they see with their

eyes but do not perceive and hear with their ears but do not understand".

417136[/snapback]

several people have asked you specific questions and you have not answered.

oh and...

phar

Well, your first definition of Pharisee is correct and that is exactly what I am trying to open your eyes to, as to the revival of.

So any way. Enough with the name calling. If anyone has a specific question about

what we have been talking about here, then speak up.

The law on the books is just one of many pieces of evidence that I can provide that proves that Bush is of the lubavitch sect of hassidic Judaism. I showed you some examples of their beliefs which include conquering all gentile nations and making us all adhere to strict interpretation of Jewish law (pharisees).

I can't help it if you are too afraid to look into this on your own, but discrediting me

does not make it any less true.

Why do you attack the messenger? Prove me wrong.

uhh i didnt see any proof that Bush is of the lubavitch sect of hassidic Judaism, all you did was make giant leaps of assumption, which had no real connection. i think you obvioulsy take us for fools who will go along with anything you say, just because its been said.

you think that because a day was set aside to teach children the good of doing for others, using a rabbi as an example, means that bush is pushing judaism on the country? that makes no sense at all. youre gonna have to do better than that. try proof, facts and reason next time.

If anyone has a specific question about

what we have been talking about here, then speak up.

417188[/snapback]

Well...

OK, so the Catholic church is bad, the masons are bad, and the government is bad.

What do you suggest we do beleive in?

Please try to keep your answer to under 5 pages.

415349[/snapback]

3. Again you post we become aware of us being fucked, but no suggestions of what to do about it. I tire quickly of leaders with no answers. Please step off your soap box until you can propose a soution.

415773[/snapback]

So read the Bible and watch the world go to shit?

416453[/snapback]

I've asked some plain, 2nd grade level questions, but got no answers, just more scripture.

It's painfully obvious your pastor/programmer is telling you what you need to believe, and you follow.

Really, interpret these things for yourself, in the context in which it was written, not pulled out and pasted into an order that serves the arguement. Bible manipulation is a centuries old trick.

Oh and by the way, lust and greed are sins in anyone's book. Asking girls for nude pictures while drunk is a couple of good violations.

Those who live in glass houses should not cast stones.

It's amazing the skeletons in the closets of the holier than thou.

uhh i didnt see any proof that Bush is of the lubavitch sect of hassidic Judaism, all you did was make giant leaps of assumption, which had no real connection.  i think you obvioulsy take us for fools who will go along with anything you say, just because its been said.

you think that because a day was set aside to teach children the good of doing for others, using a rabbi as an example, means that bush is pushing judaism on the country?  that makes no sense at all. youre gonna have to do better than that. try proof, facts and reason next time.

417191[/snapback]

APPENDIX ONE

105 STAT. 44 PUBLIC LAW 102-14-MAR. 20,1991

Public Law 102-14

102d Congress

Joint Resolution

Mar. 20. 1991

[H.J Res 104] To designate March 26. 1991, as "Education Day. U. S. A."

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of

civilized society and upon which our, great Nation was founded;

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization,

when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without thes ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of

returning to chaos;

Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in

crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;

Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of

their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations

of the future;

Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout

the world;

Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected

and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991:

Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, "the rebbe", this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one

of "education and giving", the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the

moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws: and

Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States

and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatites of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide

Lutbavitch movement. is designated as "Education Day. U.S.A.". The President is requested to issue a

proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies

and activities.

PUBLIC LAW 102-14-MAR. 20,1991 105 STAT. 45

Approved March 20, 1991

Brooke, if you really had any idea of the lubavitch sects religious extremist resolve to conquer all gentile nations and make us non-jews be good subservient gentiles, as well as to limit our numbers, then you would realize that this government holiday means that if you have any children someday, they are going to have to be educated in how to be a good gentile, which means knowing their place in society, which will not include wealth or power. That is if the "new world order" were to actually succeed, but it won't.

The 7 noahide laws are derived from the ancient mysteries of Egypt and Babylon

which were destroyed by God. Jesus railed against the pharisees for their pursuit of the ancient mysteries and development of man made laws with the INTENT of enslaving the masses to serve the ruling class.

No offense, but you are very short sighted as are the rest of us conveniently distracted sheep.

So instead of wasting your time trying to discredit me, why don't you find out about

this lubavitch sect of Judiasm and the "great" rebbe Schneerson and then let's see you try and defend the ultimate agenda of his following.

dude, do you know how to read? must i lower the reading level of my posts??? how does bush setting a day to celebrate one rabbi's good deeds mean that hes pushing that religion on us?? dont fuckin throw back some big long quote of scripture, speak with your own words and answer my fucking question.

dude, do you know how to read? must i lower the reading level of my posts???  how does bush setting a day to celebrate one rabbi's good deeds mean that hes pushing that religion on us??  dont fuckin throw back some big long quote of scripture, speak with your own words and answer my fucking question.

417219[/snapback]

Brooke..what is it in you that has been challenged?

Why are you and MonkeyBoy taking this so personal?

How is this thread about you? What are you defending?

You guys are being highly irrational and are not using

any logical information to refute me. Just forget about

it but you will be dealing with it later.

Brooke..what is it in you that has been challenged?

Why are you and MonkeyBoy taking this so personal?

How is this thread about you? What are you defending?

You guys are being highly irrational and are not using

any logical information to refute me. Just forget about

it but you will be dealing with it later.

417235[/snapback]

im not taking it personal. i have an honest curiosity for this subject matter, and so far youve done nothing but dodge my questions. its frustrating. you just did it again. my point hasnt been to try to disprove you, my point has been to learn something, and try to figure out what youre talking about. i ask questions for clarification on a subject i admitedly know nothing about, and you refuse to answer any of them. youre sole purpose seems to be to preach what you believe, and not to teach.

"My name is Michael Samuel. I am a former professor in the Judaic studies department of Concordia University, Montreal, and I have a question for you: What would you do if a racist cult tried to build its headquarters in your neighborhood? What if the cult targeted specifically young people, teaching them that all Christians and Muslims are:- 1. evil, Satanic creatures from birth (making all Gentile babies "little demons"); 2. no better than worms; 3. not really living beings at all, but already 'dead;' 4. all to be forcibly converted or subjugated by the 'Messiah,' whose arrival it is their sacred duty to hasten. These are just some of the racist teachings of the fanatical messianic cult named 'Chabad-Lubavitch.' This cult, masquerading as 'authentic Judaism,' has been promised nearly one million dollars in funding by the government of Premier Lucien Bouchard of Quebec in order to build its new religious complex in Cote St. Luc, Montreal. Why should you care? Because Chabad-Lubavitch is not just our problem, it may be yours as well. It is an extremely powerful, worldwide organization. Its power has until now intimidated the media, who are afraid to expose the evidence of racism produced here to the public, lest they be accused of anti-semitism. We desperately need your help in breaking this media blackout. Chabad-Lubavitch preys on young people in search of religious identity and meaning. It is aggressively missionizing and spreading its religious bigotry around the globe, especially on university campuses. Chances are, there is a Chabad-Lubavitch presence in your city already. Here are three typically racist passages taken from the basic textbook of Chabad-Lubavitch called 'Likute Amarim' or 'Tanya.' It is one of the primary texts used in their indoctrination or 'outreach' programs. Please note that I am using their own, officially sanctioned English translation (published by their 'Kehot Publication Society' New York -- London, 1973). In the very first chapter of this work, we read: 'The souls of the nations of the world (i.e. all Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc.), however, emanate from the other, unclean `kelipot' (evil forces) which contain no good whatever" (page 5). Further on, we read: "However, the `kelipot' (evil forces) are subdivided into two grades, one lower than the other. The lower grade consists of the three `kelipot' which are altogether unclean and evil, containing no good whatever. ... From them flow and derive the souls of all the nations of the world (i.e. all Christians, Muslims, etc.), and the existence of their bodies, and also the souls of all living creatures that are unclean and unfit for consumption' (chapter 6, page 25). Thus, Chabad-Lubavitch lumps non-Jews together with pigs, snakes and worms, and all other 'creatures that are unclean and unfit for consumption.' The third passage leaves absolutely no doubt as to their racist and religious bigotry: 'To elucidate still further, it is necessary to clarify the meaning of the verse, `The candle of God is the soul of (neshamah) of man.' What it means is that the souls of Jews, who are called 'man,' are, by way of illustration, like the flame of the candle, whose nature it is always to scintillate upwards... Now this is a general principle in the whole realm of holiness... This stands in direct contrast to the so-called `kelipah' (evil forces) and `sitra achara' (the other, evil side), wherefrom are derived the souls of the Gentiles... Therefore they (the Gentiles) are called `dead'..." (chapter 19, page 77 and 79). This text makes it clear that for Chabad-Lubavitch, only Jews are considered human ('called man'). They teach that non-Jews are sub-human creatures who barely even qualify as living beings (they are called 'dead'). If you would like to receive photocopies of these quotations which are taken verbatim from the Chabad-Lubavitch textbook (Hebrew original with their own official English translation), please send me your mailing address. If you would like to learn more about the hatred preached by Chabad-Lubavitch via email, especially about the theoretical (Kabbalistic) underpinnings of their 'metaphysical racism' please write me at: Michael Samuel ... Email: micsamu@total.net"

Now calmly tell me why we should have a law on the books indicating that we will

soon be urged to appreciate and learn about the lubavitch religion and pay homage

to the "universally respected and reverred" rebbe Schneelson?

Calmly. Or ask a question, one or two at a time, without attacking me.

calmly tell me how setting aside a day to teach children about some rabbi's good deeds equates to us eventually being urged to appreciate and learn about the lubavitch religion. the day isnt set aside to celebrate the religion, its set aside to teach the importance of community service, doing good for others. the rabbi is used as an example of his good deeds, not of his religion.

Brooke, hellooooo. Are you not understanding the radical views of this sect of

Judiasm. Why would our president and many others in his cabinet and the supreme

court belong to this hateful religion?

Anyway, that's just one piece of the puzzle. Give me a bit and we will move on to the

next piece of evidence, and maybe later the implications of this law will sink in.

Again I say answer the questions I have asked. I posted them, and then posted them again. You ignore my requests, and post more misinformation.

I "attack" you because you have questionable, at best, authority. You post, yet you seem to know nothing more about what you speak, then to quote what others have written. You can't even explain the logic used in many of your assumptions.

You can't refute what you are saying. You have no arguements, and when you are questioned, you change the subject. That's not a debate.

Your thought patterns are highly questionable, you operate in known addict patterns. I can spell it out for you, but you will deny it.

I could use you logic leaps to prove anything I like. It's even fun, but not correct.

As for the good Rabbi, I don't know. He seems to be a good moral man, maybe worthy of respect. I don't like the lack of seperation of church and state, but I don't make the law.

Riddle me this: "What organized religion does not preach conversion"? Even you have been spouting to accept Jesus from thread to thread. So what makes your crusade any better than theirs? At least they have been effective.

Riddle me this: "What organized religion does not preach conversion"? Even you have been spouting to accept Jesus from thread to thread. So what makes your crusade any better than theirs? At least they have been effective.

417323[/snapback]

Yeah, they have been effective with lies and secrets. You WILL see MonkeyBoy.

OK, so the Catholic church is bad, the masons are bad, and the government is bad.

What do you suggest we do beleive in?  I thought it was obvious that I "suggest" that you believe in Jesus, but this thread is about what is going on in our government

Please try to keep your answer to under 5 pages.

[*]

QUOTE(MonkeyBoy @ Sep 16 2005, 09:03 AM)

3. Again you post we become aware of us being fucked, but no suggestions of what to do about it. I tire quickly of leaders with no answers. Please step off your soap box until you can propose a soution.

#3 wasn't even a question MonkeyBoy and your right about them being 2nd grade level. What is your point anyway MonkeyBoy. I'm just pointing you in the right direction. If you chase me off by making me tired of dealing with your childish shit, it's not going to make the problem go away. Why don't you face it like a man?

Do you even bother to read what I post MonkeyBoy?

This is what the lubavitch sect teaches since you missed it the first time I posted it:

Please note that I am using their own, officially sanctioned English translation (published by their 'Kehot Publication Society' New York -- London, 1973). The candle of God is the soul of (neshamah) of man.' What it means is that the souls of Jews, who are called 'man,' are, by way of illustration, like the flame of the candle, whose nature it is always to scintillate upwards... Now this is a general principle in the whole realm of holiness... This stands in direct contrast to the so-called `kelipah' (evil forces) and `sitra achara' (the other, evil side), wherefrom are derived the souls of the Gentiles... Therefore they (the Gentiles) are called `dead'..." (chapter 19, page 77 and 79). This text makes it clear that for Chabad-Lubavitch, only Jews are considered human ('called man'). They teach that non-Jews are sub-human creatures who barely even qualify as living beings (they are called 'dead').

Are you jewish MonkeyBoy? If not then you ARE a gentile whether you like it or not.

Stop with your childish attacks and prove me wrong or else give me a little time and space to make my case in a non hostile environment. Is that too much to ask?