Suspicious

call the local cops and turn him for stalking..they will see the pics and think he is a pedofile...tell the cops he tryed to get you to come in his house for a special talk..tell them he flashes you every time you walk past his house

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call the local cops and turn him for stalking..they will see the pics and think he is a pedofile...tell the cops he tryed to get you to come in his house for a special talk..tell them he flashes you every time you walk past his house

395602[/snapback]

HELL YEAH DUDE :cheers:

I actually dont care anymore but i am gonna lay low, i thought of goin up and take pics of him taking pics, and i thought maybe i should pose on my quad and see what the hell he does :D , also, im from Pittsburgh. :ph34r:

my neighbors call the cops EVERY time i ride..the cops know me on a first name basis lol..the only way they can bust you is by catching you riding..i ride my bike about 1/4 mile down to my friends house and one day i was settin on my bike in his yard and a highway patrol pulled up(county road) and asked if i had been on the road and i told him yes and he said that if he saw me ride it on the road that he would impound it and then he set on the side of the road and waited so i pushed it around the corner and took off when he couldnt see me...i saw one of my neighbors standing on their porch with the phone against their ear and about 20 mins later a sheriff drove by lol..the neighbor that calls me in is always tryin to race me with a 400ex and he's an ASSHOLE..i agree on the take pictures of him thing lol..that would be funny

The cops just came to my house today some kid down the road pissed someone off. Anyway just dont get caught and you can always say it must of been someone else unless its a good camera. Still pissed i had to talk to the cops today really dont like them much.

i'd confront his ass and see what's up. if your a teeny bopper, have your parents confront him. most likely he's tryin to have your ass busted by the locals.

why are you doin all this shit on the street anyway, is there nowhere else to play around or what?? :confused: