Got plastics you need painted?

AiRbRuShMaN

Im feeling better. The following came today via email.

Hey man this is Tanner i would first like to say i am so sorry for the wait and i know i havent been in touch with you but your plastics are finished and look great! They were supposed to have been shipped monday i believe, my guy up front said they were sent parcel due to the size. i will try to get the tracking number but i dont know if he will be in today and i'm not sure where he keeps all of his stuff at so when he gets in i will have him email you the tracking number..i went from a crew of 11 guys to just me..that's a big transition man i tell you what..i work 18-20 hour days with no stops..its horrible..i apologize sincerely for the wait man..its easy for a one month deadline to turn into 3 months though! i'll be in touch again later! hopefully i will have time to post some pics also! things are finally winding down now around here but it's still hard trying to paint all these projects alone! Sorry man! Thank you so much for your patience! it means so much!

:clap:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This from one of the BEST guys on HQ. I really wish everyone on here was as good. Thanks.  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

423875[/snapback]

I appreciate it.

I just wish good people wouldn't get ripped off and/or dicked around so much here lately. Makes me wonder what the f**k is wrong with people that get so complacent about holding up their end of the deal. Its not like when we do business here we have some long drawn out legal contract. Its pretty straight forward. X sends Y money. Y sends X part as promised.

:shrugani:

This is what I got:

Hey man i finally got the time to get on here! Heres the deal, my guy up front is out today but should be back this afternoon..i looked on his desk and i found a piece of paper that says U.S. Postal Receipt..i dont know anything about tracking numbers or shipping or anything but the number on here is 906 909 213...it says it costs 24.46 and it weighs 14 lbs so that sounds about right..it has no address but you can check and see if it's yours..otherwise i will try to call him again later and if i dont get ahold of him today he will be here tomorrow for sure! thanks for your patience! it is GREATLY apreciated!

Everyones watching........

Hm, still sounds a little iffy to me :shrugani:

but hopefully everything works out.

I'd like to see this guy come through obviously for your sakes' but also because I was thinking about getting mine done.

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

This is what I got today.

Hello Kraig this is Joe with TW Kustomz and i have a note here to update you

on your plastics. They were shipped Thursday, not monday, they were sent

parcel post due to size and surcharge cost. Please allow 10-14 days for

delivery. They have no tracking number that i can find but i'm sure that you

can contact your post office and see if you have any packages being

delivered. I will email pictures of your plastics to you tonight when i get

to my home computer so i can access a USB cable for the camera. They are

very sharp. Black base with metallic gray "smoke". We are very sorry for the

lack of communication between you and us but we have 67 people that we have

to contact and keep updated. We wouldnt trade our reputation for a set of

plastics and $100. Sorry that you are at such a misunderstanding. I believe

that all out of state business is over. it is too hard to keep contact with

people. Please email us if you have any questions. we apreciate your

business. Thank you Mr. Kestie for your business.

I'm not sure what I misunderstood, I called and called- no one answered. I'm not that bright but I was able to figure that out.

so if I get pic you all will too---- and from now on let us all understand ( ok I'll stop now )

everybody understandz we all get bizzy but thats why you own a buisness in hopes to be bizzy, at least thats what i would want. its crazy that after 6 pages he now responds, if its that hectik get some help.and get someone who can handle your shipping and return calls for you. a simple e-mail to customers goes a long way. not doing out-of-state buisness isnt the answer. <_<

This is what I got today.

Hello Kraig this is Joe with TW Kustomz and i have a note here to update you

on your plastics. They were shipped Thursday, not monday, they were sent

parcel post due to size and surcharge cost. Please allow 10-14 days for

delivery. They have no tracking number that i can find but i'm sure that you

can contact your post office and see if you have any packages being

delivered. I will email pictures of your plastics to you tonight when i get

to my home computer so i can access a USB cable for the camera. They are

very sharp. Black base with metallic gray "smoke". We are very sorry for the

lack of communication between you and us but we have 67 people that we have

to contact and keep updated. We wouldnt trade our reputation for a set of

plastics and $100. Sorry that you are at such a misunderstanding. I believe

that all out of state business is over. it is too hard to keep contact with

people. Please email us if you have any questions. we apreciate your

business. Thank you Mr. Kestie for your business.

I'm not sure what I misunderstood, I called and called- no one answered. I'm not that bright but I was able to figure that out.

so if I get pic you all will too---- and from now on let us all understand ( ok I'll stop now )

424191[/snapback]

Its not too hard to keep track of "out of state" business.

I've done business in 3 different countries and 32 states so far and I'm really a small time company.

67 customers is alot, but thats why you schedule. I schedule when I have 9 jobs to do. I do it in stages if I have to. All saw work for 3 days, then all the lathe work, etc....If its more than I can handle, I let people know not avoid them.

A little time and email will go along way, especially if you can tell the customer you'll be 3 weeks or 3 months late. I had to do it a week ago. The dude was cool with it and gave us 3 more jobs. A little courtesy goes a long way with some people. Not 100%, but most will understand.

Yes, I never really believed that he was trying to steal it, although it would certainly not appear to be above suspicion, but the lack of communication only compounds it. If he would have said that he was busy, had several large jobs that he was doing to support his family and that he was not making anything on mine, and I was going to be moved back in the line, I would absolutely understand. But when someone disappears off the map, it does not look good, especially when a person is a business. It is respectful to communicate with the customer and the customer can reciprocate with respect in understanding the circumstances.

Tanner_522.jpgTanner_524.jpgTanner_526.jpgTanner_528.jpgTanner_529.jpgTanner_530.jpgTanner_531.jpgTanner_532.jpgTanner_533.jpgTanner_534.jpg

I got pics and a good email explaining a lot of the same details of being busy. Tanner expressed real contrition on the late completion of the plastics, and I appreciate that, however he still does not understand my viewpoint on the lack of communication creating undue stress on both of us and an atmosphere of distrust. As long as they show up looking as awesome as they do in these photos sometime next week or the week after, I shall be extremely happy with the results. They were indeed worth the wait as I am highly impressed with the quality of Tanner's work and am pleased that he took the appropriate time to make them what they seem to be. Thank you, Tanner! I hope Tanner is able to lower his own stress level over what he deems a misunderstanding, because I am now satisfied and just hope that in the future he will pay more mind to how important communication can be to a consumer.

Holy SHIT! There's still hope! :cheers:

This thread was really starting to look grim.

That's awesome that you guys finally get to see some completed work

and now it seems as though things may work out afterall.

Good job keeping good faith and enjoy those plastics guys!

Wish I had some..... :cry:

So you got pictures... How do you know they are even yours? This whole thing is crap.

He came on here sounding like a kid looking for plastics to practice on. Then all of a sudden

he is a busy business man with a staff he can't track down to get shipping info for days or

weeks cause he is running this busy company.

Guy needs to be in politics... :yank:

Edited by BOLT