Got plastics you need painted?

AiRbRuShMaN

he called me! Yay! but he only let it ring once, and hung up. i called him right back, but his goddamn phone stopped working again! i'll try him a few more times tonight and tomorrow. see what you can do, chapman. his phone number is 405-933-0426.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he called me! Yay!  but he only let it ring once, and hung up.  i called him right back, but his goddamn phone stopped working again!

422416[/snapback]

Wow that's nuts.

I'm sure he considers calling and hanging up a fair effort. :angry:

That's just complete bullshit. Pretty clever scam, unfortunately.

He probably walked away with half a dozen free sets of plastics.

Am I just skeptical or am I smart? I saw a couple pictures that didn't really impress me. Then a bunch of guys wanted to send this stranger on the Internet $100 and their plastics for some weird reason I cannot understand... Now they can't get them back... emails not returned... phone not working... tracking numbers not available...

What part of any of this surprises you guys...? Cause it seemed pretty predictable to me...

IT'S THE INTERNET... DON'T TRUST ANYONE ! :evil:

Am I just skeptical or am I smart?  I saw a couple pictures that didn't really impress me. Then a bunch of guys wanted to send this stranger on the Internet $100 and their plastics for some weird reason I cannot understand...  Now they can't get them back...  emails not returned...  phone not working...  tracking numbers not available... 

What part of any of this surprises you guys...?  Cause it seemed pretty predictable to me...

IT'S THE INTERNET...  DON'T TRUST ANYONE ! :evil:

423609[/snapback]

you're right, I didn't send him the plastics off my bike just because I figured their was a 50% chance that he was a crook, but he wanted to get his buisness going - I took a chance on him bought some plastics so that if they end up in a police station and I never get them back it's not that big of a deal. As for as the money goes- I sent him 135 bucks, I just couldn't see anyone trashing their rep for that, but now here we are. He's running from his phone, he's running from this forum ( he hasn't been on since sep. 9 ) soon he''l be running in his hometown, why, for what gain? a set of plastics I bought used off of ebay and not enough money to buy a tank of gas and dinner for him and his girlfriend? sad, all it cost him was trust and respect, he will never come back here, this has gone to far for him to recover anything lost.

you're right, I didn't send him the plastics off my bike just because I figured their was a 50% chance that he was a crook, but he wanted to get his buisness going - I took a chance on him bought some plastics so that if they end up in a police station and I never get them back it's not that big of a deal. As for as the money goes- I sent him 135 bucks, I just couldn't see anyone trashing their rep for that, but now here we are. He's running from his phone, he's running from this forum ( he hasn't been on since sep. 9 ) soon he''l be running in his hometown, why, for what gain?  a set of plastics I bought used off of ebay and not enough money to buy a tank of gas and dinner for him and his girlfriend? sad, all it cost him was trust and respect, he will never come back here, this has gone to far for him to recover anything lost.

423616[/snapback]

A good rule to rememeber if you plan on running a business:

It takes years to earn a good reputation,

And only minutes to destroy it.