got her impounded

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F- the police! Two years ago i had a old suzuki lt 185(i know its a crappy quad) but the engine was all redone and ran awesome. I was going to where i ride on christmas day and a pig busted me and some kid on a brand new z400 and didnt say anything besides that hes impounded are quads. We told him just one break would be nice cuz its christmas day and all he did was roll his window up so he cant hear us. Those bastards dont care as long as there getting there pay.

That sucks, Just today me and a buddy were riding and racing. A cop pulled up and asked what we were doing. We told him and he said " are you done". We said yeah. He says Im going down the road to check on something so you just load them up and Ill be out of your hair and havea nice day. Maybe Texas cops are nicer. I get pulled over allthe time but never got it impounded or even a warning!

I live in a small town though so I know all the cops, even throw a few back at the river with them :cheers:

around here if you even think there might be a cop RUN because they are all assholes they tell you ohh stop and they let you go because its easier for thier lazy fat asses. if you can get away GO

so true my man... sad... but true! Around here if the cops like your quad, they will impound it and buy it at auction for themselves. Its pathetic and NY needs to wake the F*$@ UP and realize how shitty things have gotten for everyone :angry:

he should of given you a trespassing ticket but the owner of the land would have to call and then show up in court. i would fight it and did you get your quad out of impound?

394799[/snapback]

the maximum fine for tresspassing on a first offence is $10.00..i just took a law enforcement class on penal codes and that was a big topic in the class was fines and punishment..how ever if the bike was not current on the registration then yeah it can get impounded..same as a car.

maybe it wasnt his private property and the owner done told cops to ticket ppl if thy see them on it... and in the mean time he had no registration so they impounded it???? otherwise ya they cant do shit if its his property..

damn right shee freak

well eh finally admitted to being trespassing on private property

so serves you right you little shit

lucky the land owner didnt impound your vehicles for being there ..........i suppose that legally he could own your shee before its all over

regardless of what the property is like its his not yours stay the fuck off of it

or get caught by the cops as you try to evade them................then piss and moan to us about it

my god how many of these stupid shits need to come here and cry when they get a ticket or get there stuff impounded

i hope the property owner owns your ass before this one is over

No, it pays to find someplace to ride so you dont have to go through that shit!! :headbang: I live in NY and I ride all the time, I myself had something like that happen to me when I first joined the HQ, but you learn from your mistakes and I hope you have :shrugani: . MY bike got impounded and they crashed my bike up, on top of fines and being arrested!!!! :angry::angry: so consider yourself lucky

it sucks even more now that nassue raised the first offense fine to $1,000 dollars, im sure suffolk will follow shortly. luckly ive never been caught it pays to run

395171[/snapback]

No, it pays to find someplace to ride so you dont have to go through that shit!! :headbang:  I live in NY and I ride all the time, I myself had something like that happen to me when I first joined the HQ, but you learn from your mistakes and I hope you have :shrugani: . MY bike got impounded and they crashed my  bike up, on top of fines and being arrested!!!! :angry:  :angry: so consider yourself lucky

395178[/snapback]

hell ya, alot of cops at our riding spot dont give a shit as long as you arnt doing anything stupid. Like not wearing a helmet or driving on the highway doing wheelies :shootself: good luck!!

i love when people say you shouldn't be on private property when they live in states that have all these places to ride. come to nj or some parts of ny and show us where we can ride. i know in nj you can't ride anywhere and not be tresspassing except for a park in chatsworth that cost 300.00 a year and sucks,or englishtown. i hope one day your state gets like my state and then we will see where you ride. i say run everytime no matter what.

HAHA Guess what I ride every weekend with Chris642 and Guess what its in jersey! And I have places to ride in the bronx and Long Island..So Im not understanding your point!!!!

i love when people say you shouldn't be on private property when they live in states that have all these places to ride. come to nj or some parts of ny and show us where we can ride. i know in nj you can't ride anywhere and not be tresspassing except for a park in chatsworth that cost 300.00 a year and sucks,or englishtown. i hope one day your state gets like my state and then we will see where you ride. i say run everytime no matter what.

395190[/snapback]

is it legal where you ride or is it on a friends land. i know that you can't ride in lacey of anywhere around the ocean county area and be legal so if you ride in nj every weekend i would keep the place on the down low.