VOTE me off the island!

Loco - quit giving a shit what people say and think.  I know you don't care, but obviously your letting it get to you if your starting this thread.  If they don't like something, ignore them, ban them or tell them to hit the "Home" button on their browser and don't come back.

Everyone else - lets start actually using the BHQ for what it is.  This place becomes more of a soap opera every day and less of a Banshee-stricly site.  This is not pointed at Loco, but it seems that there are more and more whiners, arguers, bitchers and just plain immaturity every day.  I make at least one post a day playing babysitter and it's getting old.  I used to average 30 posts a day, now I average 10 or 12 posts a week.  I come on take a couple quick peeks at the Repairs and Jetting forums and leave.  Also, where's all the old peeps, they do not come around and we wonder why.  The new guys here don't even know what the BHQ was when it was a great group of guys, so the bad part is, they don't even know what the BHQ really is about.

392522[/snapback]

word up...

Persoanlly I thought LOCO was bad ass and funnier than hell, but whatever CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF. JK I say loco stays.

392523[/snapback]

yessss...thanks man!!

Good job, you just proved my point, and NO, I have not thrown and have never seen anyone else throw their helmet. It's unsportsmanlike and uncalled for. Where I come from you take losing like a man and show up the next better prepared.

I tell ya what, just print off what I wrote, take it outside, and piss on it. I'm done!

392527[/snapback]

well i guess you do always show the very best sportsmanlike conduct. well i dont. i get pissed and i show emotion. so what i threw my helmet...big deal...already pissed on what you said too...youshould just hit the home button on your browser.... :lol:

When I was a newer member here at the BHQ, I was thinking of getting a YFZ450.  After my dealership gave me a price quote, I sent loco a PM to see what he paid for his YFZ.  We both agreed that the dealership gave me a bullshit price, and I asked loco to fax me a recipt so I could use it to get a better price.  Sure enough, he did!  Had I gone through with purchasing the 450, that recipt would have saved me a ton of money.  If some of you think loco is not doing his job here as a mod, he is certainly doing his job in helping members out in one way or another  :headbang:

Thanks Loco, I may still use that fax too :cheers:

392546[/snapback]

hell yea dude. you def wont regret buying a 450 if you get one. if you need anything else lemme know...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler, I hate to say I told you so, but I knew it would come to this. Dan Wade and Calvin Pollet are both excellent examples of what a mod should be. They remain neutral until the shit fights start and then they give an intelligent explanation on the subject and try to resolve the issue as politely as possible.

You've obviously gained a lot of respect from a good many members on here due to your help in the past as well as your high priced bikes and above par riding skills. A lot of members here are young and very impressionable, when they see your bikes and videos the oohs and ahhs can be heard from my house. What they don't see is the show you put on at ABATE (I'm not getting into the details, you can do that at your discretion). It was an embarrassing situation for the rest of us and for that i believe you owe us an apology. In the last few months I think you've been losing some of that respect due to your stern comments and opinions.

It's easier to let the cat out of the bag than to put it back in.

If you want to be a mod here then by all means do it, but please take this thread as a lesson to become more neutral and congenial towards everyone no matter how stupid their post may be. (who knows, maybe one day a Tecate will outrun us)

You're a good rider and have excellent equipment, but don't let it go to your head, cause in the end you'll have to face the people on the way down that you kicked to the curb on the way up.

392512[/snapback]

How are you different than any Tyler? Other than ur not a moderator? I have seen you in a couple threads voicing your opinion in a way of calling people names and being a dickhead... Let's see...

CLICK HERE

In this thread here about jetting your stroker, I read you calling people assholes and dickheads....

CLICK HERE

In this thread, I read you being a smart ass to some guy for wanting a grizzly....

CLICK HERE

In this thread, I read you being a racist asshole....

In every thread that Tyler has replied in, you have felt the need to voice your opinion on the matter. How is that any different than him? Dan Wade and Calvin Pollet stay out of pissing matches due to the fact that they have either products or services at stake. Just like Chris from Rocket Pipes does. See what happened to him? Tyler doesnt have to stay out of the pissing matches like those people need to. If he likes to debate over shit, so what? Why do you care? Alot of people here like to debate and argue over shit. Why is he catching all the shit? Just cuz he's a moderator? Again, I call BULLSHIT.

About the ABATE drags.. Yeah, Tyler didnt do so well.. But... I did do well. In reply to this comment by you in(( THIS ))particular thread about getting our asses whooped at the ABATE drags.. I just wanna add, YOU are the one that got whooped!!! :shrugani::D

Right on pal, I knew I wouldnt win when I left the house. That comment was a funny rhyme that sounded good at the time. I don't recall you getting the trophy with a no.1 on it either, so technically you shouldn't throw stones.

The Grizzly thing was slam on my friend who I bought a Grizzly with the same day, so that can't really be used here.

The watermelon thing.... I'll admit was distasteful but I wrote it nonetheless,,..couldn't resist....sorry everyone.

As a matter of fact, I had more pm's from peeps laughing than I had replies in the thread so I'm really not alone

Now, as for me replying in every thread that Tyler has, I believe your mistaken young brother. Tyler has 6,784 posts and I have 97. Unless some sort of counter is malfunctioning it's an impossible feat for me to have replied to every one of his posts.

Thanks for shopping.

holy shit brandon. where the hell have you been??? hey check the events forum. we are planning a trip to the dunes sept 30th. you need to come kick it with us...thanks for the nomination!!!

Been 'round...staying busy & looking for work still. banghead Since I now only have blazing 26.4k connectivity, my online time has dropped from about 40hrs a week @ work to about 4 a week if I'm lucky. :shootself: Pics & Vids,...I don't even bother when I'm at home. But I've been trying to stop in here late & throw in a few posts. Amazingly, the chat seems to work pretty good, so if there's a big chat some evening someone PM me.

May be able to pull of the Sept. trip....my cuz is planning to have his new johnson's sandcar done by then, he's custom building a 4 seater...they're working on it as we speak actually, oughta be pretty slick. B) We'll see, PM me with details or if anything needs my attention. :cheers:

Ummm IDK whats goin on.......

Led, havent seen around here in a while.  Hows it goin man

392344[/snapback]

Same 'ol...just looking for work & hang'n out, riding as much as possible & spending time with the mom of the next zephead... ;)

Been 'round...staying busy & looking for work still. banghead  Since I now only have blazing 26.4k connectivity, my online time has dropped from about 40hrs a week @ work to about 4 a week if I'm lucky. :shootself:  Pics & Vids,...I don't even bother when I'm at home.  But I've been trying to stop in here late & throw in a few posts.  Amazingly, the chat seems to work pretty good, so if there's a big chat some evening someone PM me. 

May be able to pull of the Sept. trip....my cuz is planning to have his new johnson's sandcar done by then, he's custom building a 4 seater...they're working on it as we speak actually, oughta be pretty slick. B)  We'll see, PM me with details or if anything needs my attention. :cheers:

Same 'ol...just looking for work & hang'n out, riding as much as possible & spending time with the mom of the next zephead... ;)

392586[/snapback]

ill keep you updated fo sho. you def need to come kick it!!!

:lol:stfuNoob.jpg

Sorry...couldn't help myself. :cheers:

392603[/snapback]

:lol:

neither could I

gallery_16305_246_1121388108.jpg

gallery_16305_246_1121388127.jpg

:cry:  :P

392607[/snapback]

:lol:

hahathose pics are hilarious... :jesterlaugh:

As a matter of fact, I had more pm's from peeps laughing than I had replies in the thread so I'm really not alone

Thanks for proving MY point. Tyler isnt the only one that sometimes says negative comments, yet, he seems to get the most shit for it. I think you just like to whine with the best of them. :shrugani:

Thank-you drive through :D

How are you different than any Tyler? Other than ur not a moderator? I have seen you in a couple threads voicing your opinion in a way of calling people names and being a dickhead... Let's see...

CLICK HERE

In this thread here about jetting your stroker, I read you calling people assholes and dickheads....

CLICK HERE

In this thread, I read you being a smart ass to some guy for wanting a grizzly....

CLICK HERE

In this thread, I read you being a racist asshole....

In every thread that Tyler has replied in, you have felt the need to voice your opinion on the matter. How is that any different than him? Dan Wade and Calvin Pollet stay out of pissing matches due to the fact that they have either products or services at stake. Just like Chris from Rocket Pipes does. See what happened to him? Tyler doesnt have to stay out of the pissing matches like those people need to. If he likes to debate over shit, so what? Why do you care? Alot of people here like to debate and argue over shit. Why is he catching all the shit? Just cuz he's a moderator? Again, I call BULLSHIT.

About the ABATE drags.. Yeah, Tyler didnt do so well.. But... I did do well.  In reply to this comment by you in(( THIS ))particular thread about getting our asses whooped at the ABATE drags.. I just wanna add, YOU are the one that got whooped!!!  :shrugani:  :D

392555[/snapback]

yea, he just got shit on..... :confused: