Can you say YFZ has 80% the rush of Banshee?

mudcool

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that statement may be true,but its only because yamaha,wanted it that way.if those abortions of head pipes werent on a stock banshee,only because its yama's way of detuning it from the factory.if it was sent out with a comparible pipe to the yfz 'i.e.' performance pipe the 'truth' would be reversed.not only are those french horns from the factory there way of slowing the banshee down,its a way to spike after market companys to produce an aboundance of pipes,hence making the popularity of banshee's even greater.look at the history of shee's.since 1987 what was the first thinng a new banshee owner would do?they would get a new set of pipes.and also look at the after market for them,i cant count on 2 hands the number of pipe company's.my work is done here.

too bad stock the yfz is quicker

390580[/snapback]

big shit, i always here "the yfz is quicker stock", it better be, you payed probaly close to $800 more. in my case, you probally paid $3000 more, got my 03 basically new for $4,000. but heres the bad part, no one keeps their banshee stock! either way, i dont care about getting beat as long as im having fun, just the guys with the big egos need to think they are the fastest. But who says i get beat by the 450's ;) not me

big shit, i always here "the yfz is quicker stock", it better be, you payed probaly close to $800 more. in my case, you probally paid $3000 more, got my 03 basically new for $4,000. but heres the bad part, no one keeps their banshee stock! either way, i dont care about getting beat as long as im having fun, just the guys with the big egos need to think they are the fastest. But who says i get beat by the 450's ;) not me

390686[/snapback]

Yep. I think my wife is the only one that actually enjoys a stock bike. Anything else is too much for her. She can still ride like a maniac and keeps up great though.

But the first thing I think of when I see a new bike, or anything new, is what can I do to make it better. They NEVER make it perfect from the factory. Thats why machine shops exist.

I dont know if I dare ask, but are 450's trail friendly?

:D

cant handle the truth can rocketboy? get back to bluetraxx..... o damn i go there too

390672[/snapback]

hahahha this is comin from a16 year old keyboard racer and dreamer who doesnt even own(or ever ridden) a banshee :rolleyes: oh wait,you CLAIM t oown a weak ladybug 450 remember? :cry: of coarse no one expects yo u to really know what" fast" means :D super ladybug power to the rescue :yank::yank::yank:

Edited by rocketboy

Yep. I think my wife is the only one that actually enjoys a stock bike. Anything else is too much for her. She can still ride like a maniac and keeps up great though.

But the first thing I think of when I see a new bike, or anything new, is what can I do to make it better. They NEVER make it perfect from the factory. Thats why machine shops exist.

I dont know if I dare ask, but are 450's trail friendly?

:D

390690[/snapback]

My 450 isn't trail friendly :evil: .

Mike

Must we always venture off into gay bickering and "mine's better than yours"... <_< you know who I'm talking about...

And Mike, your thumper has to be the loudest sumbitch I've ever heard.... but there's nothing wrong with that... :P

Unfortunatly I have to agree. The YFZ is faster but the banshee is more fun. My buddy smoked me w/ his YFZ w/ just a Pipe. I have an 05 w/ a 2-1 pipe, spacers, carbon reeds, and an Air filter. We switched bikes to make sure it wasn't rider, and got same result.  Banshee 4 life though.

390649[/snapback]

2 into 1 pipe is why man, you lose your toppend man. Duh :cheers:

fuck u assholes. ive had 3 banshees in the past 7 years, and stock they NOTHING. face it ladies. and by the way rocketgirl im 19, ur 16 remember? and ur also stupid with that "ladybug" shit. if u werent so far up one companies ass ud know its very comparable to yfz, but of course ur too brain washed. heres my quads fuckers. (this is just to the two assholes banshee and rockettwat)and if u dont believe they are mine i will put a sign in front of that says FUCK U BANSHEE AND ROCKETCUNT. hopefully i wont have to go that far to make sure ur jealousy goes away. and if my basement is accused of being a "dealership" then u really are being dumb

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvc535f3jp.jpg

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvc537f3ys.jpg

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvc536f6lg.jpg

well it gets kind of tiring proving urself right with those damn pics on every forum. and for ur information buddy everyone is mine except the bmw harley, and the yellow rally. im 19, i can afford my own shit, and im only paying on 3. u also have to remember they werent all bought at once, so its possible to have all that stuff