Can you say YFZ has 80% the rush of Banshee?

mudcool

idc what u say. usually ppl accuse ppl that have a lot of stuff of not having it cause they're jealous. i bought one rally TWO years ago, wtf is that? 3 grand is all buddy. the quadzilla was also only 3 grand and i got that april 04. the 450r is the only other one i bought out right, LAST AUGUST. ur jealousy makes me sick. the two most expensive things down there are my dads. and im not saying he didnt help me with some either. u better think things out before u lets ur ass do the talking

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just don't understand why anyone gives a f*ck what he has, if he has them or what he's paying on.

do you guys realize that if you'd quite posting and replying and bitchfighting, this thread would GO AWAY!!

idc what u say. usually ppl accuse ppl that have a lot of stuff of not having it cause they're jealous. i bought one rally TWO years ago,

im sorry scott... i have to say something here heheheh :D yep you guessed it, were all very jealous of your new 175cc rally :drool: when all you can do is swear in your posts it only proves how limited your vocabulary and mental capacity is :cry: if i owned all that stuff (garbage :rolleyes: ) you claim to own i wouldnt use 4 posts to try to defend my story and post pics of it ,dude,no one cares about the lame POS bikes in your next door neighbors, sister in laws, aunts basement :shootself: im gonna call myself 2006 ,450r because i dont ride one or own one, but im going to take a picture of one and play make belive like im 7 :yank:

and ome more thing rocketcunt im sorry everything is junk except banshees :cry: that shows that since thats all u will ever have, that ur too stubborn to admit that every sport quad i got is way better for all around riding. and yes my vocabulary is very limited with jealous pukes like u. when ur a rocket MAN come talk to me

i just don't understand why anyone gives a f*ck what he has, if he has them or what he's paying on. 

do you guys realize that if you'd quite posting and replying and bitchfighting, this thread would GO AWAY!!

391189[/snapback]

Isn't that the truth. They can have at it in the roostin room. :evil:

i think you talk out your ass.last night i read through all of your posts,all of them and i come to relize that your a pretentious little asshole with a terrible mouth.i really dont care what you have,your probably the type of people that have every toy in the wourld but live in a shit hole.but hey its your life.jealously,no,just commenting on your attitude.your like a friggin,woman,the more you say the more they nag.oh,and please dont get pissed off,i wouldnt want you to come track me down so we could srap,i'm scared.ooohhh ,bye the way im not to far from ya :shootself::yank: