Cheetah Cub

superbanshee03

I was wondering were would be the best place to get a 4 mil cub motor. I need the crank, carbs and pistons also. I have looked around and cannot decide where to get it at. I have looked at RDZ, Trick, Moretorque and a few others and dont really know, I just want a great builder who will work with me. Who would you guys recommend.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have dealt with Nate at More Torque,

Dan at Patriot,

Cameron at Redline,

plus Jim at Passion.

All these guys know their stuff.

I'm probably going to try F.A.S.T. Racing for the blaster I just bought.I saw some banshees he's built and they would run away from my banshee.I haven't seen any cub banshees he's built.He visits banshee HQ sometimes.

I'm probably going to try F.A.S.T. Racing for the blaster I just bought.I saw some banshees he's built and they would run away from my banshee.I haven't seen any cub banshees he's built.He visits banshee HQ sometimes.

386470[/snapback]

jeff does build good motors and he can build you a cub motor as well. his turn around time is prolly gonna be less than that of thie big name guys, but you wont see any decrease in quality or performance. he built a cub motor for 9603banshee as far as i know. i would check with him and see how he likes it. good thing about cub cylinders is that they need very little in the "building" department. out of the casting they are pretty much ready to run.

Yup, I had a 350 cub (54x65) built by Jeff at F.A.S.T. Racing and am very pleased...You have to be patient when tuning these motors, because there's so much hidden power in just a little tweaking....Call Jeff at 785-364-5325....he'll be glad to put you on the list!!

Yup, I had a 350 cub (54x65) built by Jeff at F.A.S.T. Racing and am very pleased...You have to be patient when tuning these motors, because there's so much hidden power in just a little tweaking....Call Jeff at 785-364-5325....he'll be glad to put you on the list!!

386662[/snapback]

word...

www.sandtrax.com Call Lonnie over at sandtrax he had so many years of experience bulding engines. Shoot him your questions hes an awesome guy. He has done all of my stuff keeping me ontop of all the racing i have done.

Edited by John19

My vote goes to Dan at Patriot. Smokin motor and his turn around time is great... Here's a dyno of the 68 bore/4mm stroker that he built for me.

Is that with oem cylinders or cubs? what pipes and carbs?

389903[/snapback]

That's with shearer big bore inframes, 36 PWKs bored to a 38.6, +6 timing, 60/40 race/ pump fuel, cub cylinders with just a little clean up port...

here a pic or two...

cubside4.jpg

421banshee.jpg

That's with shearer big bore inframes, 36 PWKs bored to a 38.6, +6 timing, 60/40 race/ pump fuel, cub cylinders with just a little clean up port...

here a pic or two...

cubside4.jpg

421banshee.jpg

390385[/snapback]

Where did you get your accorn nuts on the cylinders and head?