Cheetah Cub

superbanshee03

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion Hp means alot but you are right it doesent mean everything...I think you need to look around plaetsand a little bit more when you say there is noting on there about nate mccoy there have been alot of guys on there that have motors built by him and they rip shit....

My motor is a 7mm cub that was built by Dan at patriot and that is who gets my vote I have a +8 swinger with +2+1 a arms and I weigh about 250 and it has no problem puling them off the ground 2nd through 6th any rpm.....

And as far as getting one of the bigger guys to do your cub motor other then dan at a&s and buddy at ssr it is really hard to find a big builder to do a cub motor or stock cylinders...I know for a fact that Packard hasent touched a set of cubs due to that who I was going to have build mine and they basically told me fu when I called..lol

the dynos vary so bad and so much to the point IMO that if your searching for a secret high HP number for bragging rights your just wasting your money and time , theres a reason its called dyno tuning ,because its for tuning and varifying the added mods made positive changes ,it is just a tool to improve the potential of your given bikes setup ,otherwise it would be called dyno racing ..... not dyno testing :cheers:

• 1 month later...
go with RDZ he builds some fast shit, high quality work and he is cool to work with, I have raced trick bikes and boy they are shitty

432230[/snapback]

done lickin rdzs ballz yet ? damn kid grow up

according to you all other builders suck ???????? :confused:

Edited by rocketboy