Upgrading Pipes

Yo whats up guys? Well im deciding to upgrade my pipes to a different kind currently im running fmf fatty pipes with turbine 2 spark arrestors. So I know someone on this forum can answer this question in a honest answer. What would be a better upgrade pipe for all around power? Im going to be using my shee for trail riding this summer and once and a while some sand dunes. And when I have more money im going to be investing in a 420 long rod big bore kit from trinity racing. So any input on what pipes are good for all around power.

:cheers:

rockets..... especially on a 420 stroker kit BTW dont waste your hard earned money on trinity stuff <_<

376957[/snapback]

I agree, you are just paying for the big name. You can go faster for less and get quality customer service. Does anyone know why Trinity charges $450 to MX port a Cheetah, me neither. Rocketpig on this site seems to be the only saving grace Trinity has left, props to him alone.

I just went from T-5's to fatties.I would never ride the T-5's for the trails again.Way to much clutching with the T-5's and alot of tire spin.

377561[/snapback]

Fatties and T-5's are very comparable pipes. Shouldnt notice a world of difference between them. I have ran t-5's in the trails and I didnt mind them at all. I dont mind clutching either though, which I dont think I did much of. Any of the pipes that people have mentioned would be good pipes.