Full rebuild

Took the banshee to East Coast ATV and i'm getting it rebuilt and ported. Replaced the crank (no stroker...mx quad, had to keep it 350cc), resleeved it, wiseco pistons/rings, port job to match my fatty's, and jetted on the dyno. Picking it up friday, with a bill of $1550 :shootself:

I have a few things left until it will be COMPLETE: Shift pro, -2 swingarm, and new bushings all around.

sheesh, for $590 they better not have been lying around, lol... if i was you i would have bought rockets when all your motor work gets done and told the guy to go pound sand for $590, i just checked on the rocket website and they have chrome rockets for $575 shipped. plus from what loco says rockets are better overall, just a thought, but sounds like you already made a choice...

thats a big bill by the way, i just realized that what your paying for a rebuild i got my whole quad for $300 less than that...

Edited by jeepman137

yeah really. just call fmf and see if they will ship u a single pipe iif only 1 is cracked, they should be able to do it. just tell him to port it and bore it, then get all the stuff and take it home, u can do it yourself and save a load of money. dont get the cpi's, makes no sense if u run mx like gimmeabeer said. with that money u can get alot more stuff, dont waste 2000 on a top end rebuild and a new crank man, just a word of advice.

Like i said I wasnt planning on anyone doing any work for me, cause thats a wide open kick in the balls. Just kinda snowballed into a rebuild...the only thing I ASKED him to do was port it. CPI's are for the track I usually run at has a load of straights with tons of grip. And $590 is for the pipes and install and fitment and crap, still a rip.

Word, Get the lube, because you just got hit with a stiff one!!! :blink::blink:

better get some extra clutches...cause you gonna fuck'em up running cpi's on a damn mx track...and yes your offically getting fucked by east coast....and you can thank dave gibson for that...since he has to pay John Natalie so much damn money.

373857[/snapback]

east coast assholes lol. i called for stuff for my banshee once and the guy hung up on me. i called back and asked him again. he said no we have none in stock then hung up again. so i caled him back and thanked him for "wastin 5 minutes of my life" he said "who's this?" so i hung up on him lol. all over a kicker, a clutch basket and some grips haha.