Sorry guys...

sorry guys, but im moving to a 400ex. its got some stuff on it, i rode one in town today and it hauled ass. it was definitly a ferrari compared to my banshee. the one im getting has more than what i rode today but ill post pictures once i get it, hopefully you'll all be proud. im still going to stay on the site though :clap:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys, but im moving to a 400ex. its got some stuff on it, i rode one in town today and it hauled ass. it was definitly a ferrari compared to my banshee. the one im getting has more than what i rode today but ill post pictures once i get it, hopefully you'll all be proud. im still going to stay on the site though :clap:

367602[/snapback]

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets vote him off!!!!!!

jk man good luck with the bike.

ps check my sig

367602[/snapback]

the 400ex a ferrari? more like volkswagon beetle in my opinion. hope u made the right decision man.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Not sure what kind of crack pipe this guy is smoking but I dont want any!

None of the 400ex's I ever rode handled all that great,,,maybe a little tighter than a banshee but I would put them pretty close to each other. I do like the easy to use powerband on the Ex though, very predictable.

your crazy dude :P you'll wish you had that banshee back after riding the 400 for awhile...the seats are so damn uncomfortable...a banshee is like a cadillac lol.. but if you like the 400 more power to you....i freakin hated mine plus i'll let you in on a little secret they're slow.... :lol:

Ferrari = High revving, cool sounding, stlyish, fast machine which = Banshee

WTF does a 400ex have in common with a Ferrari??? Certainly not exh. tone, speed, or handling...Hmmmm????

Brad

I dont think i would make the same move, but more power to you, good luck with it.

367615[/snapback]

yeah more power to you because you're going to need it, maybe the reason that you're getting rid of the shee is because you can't handle the power. :jesterlaugh:

367602[/snapback]

Did you recently sustain a head injury???? :shootself::shootself::shootself::shootself::shootself::shootself: