Long travel suspension

sanddragon2004

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the can of worms opens again, I will let you know. It is tough to do right, and expensive to buy because of the limited production.

365025[/snapback]

Our banshee LT arms, (sorry for the crappy pic. Ill get some better ones soon.

DSCN2864.JPG

Just out of curiosity,,,,with a plus 2" setup,,,how wide is a shee with regular offset. White trash has +2" +1" and his still seem narrow to me. Whats it take to get 50"?

365087[/snapback]

Donny, the +2 will put you at around 50"s you can get to 51"s with the +3s depending on your wheel offset.

How much suspension travel is there? How do you control bump steer throughout the travel?

Do you require your steering stem to be run as well?

365734[/snapback]

No steering stem is required to run these arms, run them with the stock, or with our aftermarket ones.

control bump steer? ours have very little they have been enginneered to have as little for working with a banshee as possible.

• 1 month later...

What about so-cal fab, A friend of mine has thier front and rear l.t suspension. They use a uniball designed lower arm and are +3 +1 cycling a usable 13 1/2'' of travel and the craftsmenship is beutiful. The rear is a no-link with 14'' of travel , one of the best riding banshee's i have thrown a leg over.