Banshee HQ

I love this site, ive learned so much more about my shee. On how to make it really rip and kick some ass. BUT, this site makes me spend MORE money on my shee to kick more ass. I think there should be a Banshee Annonmyous website or a place to hold meetings to help one another get over the addiction of modding the banshee. Maybe its just me with this addiction, but i hope not. :D

That's usually the first warning we give people when they come to the site. This place makes you want to spend that paper bottom line. I know Ive spent more on my banshee since Ive been a member of this site than I would have not being a member. It's really benificial to be a member here, there are so many people that can hook you up, such as sponsers and just good ol' HQers. 80% of the parts on my banshee come from either a sponser here, or a place that someone has told me to go to. HQ KICKS ARSE!

you`ve taken the 1 st step ADMITTING. at least your not in denial anymore.denial is not just a river in egypt! it is a progressive disease.just when you think it`s over,i`m done! BAM the disease comes back like an 18 year old marine that was doing pushups the whole time you thought the disease was in remission.

i was more than content riding my piped shee around..then i found this site and wow.....now it seems like every trip online i need to buy something else

360836[/snapback]

I hear you on that one. Every thing was fine and happy in Banshee Land until I found this place and realized there is no end. Have you all seen the t-shirt with the super 50 on it that says, "When does a Hobby Become a Sickness?" That is where I am at :cheers:

RJV

there's no doubt it's a disease. yeah the money on parts and machine work add up, so does the money on beer that i drink while i'm in the garage staring at the shee contemplating about what i would like to do next and how i'm going to afford it. as well as comeing up with ways to smooth everything over with the wife so she'll understand how badly a particular new part is needed. :evil:

I have to agree...Before I was a member of this site my banshee was looking like shit but I didn't care, lol..As soon as I got on the site I saw what it "could" look like and my wallet hasn't closed since :lol: It is an addiction, but I guess it's better to blow your money on the shee rather than crack :blink:

Before the HQ...

yamaha-banshee-94-bikepics-315060.jpg

After the HQ...

yamaha-banshee-94-bikepics-301684.jpg

yamaha-banshee-94-bikepics-301681.jpg

:shrugani:

Man that's quite a before and after BBB. You need to pm those pics to BRIAN BANSHEE, he could learn a thing or 30 from those. ;) As for an addiction to modding the banshee, I have no clue what you all are talking about. :unsure:

Man that's quite a before and after BBB.

360929[/snapback]

Thanks!! :D What's sad is that last pic was taken about a month or two ago, and it already looks different from that now banghead That transformation from first to last was about a year and a half's time :blink: It's a damn good thing the wife doesn't ask how much any of it costs as long as I get the bills paid too :cheers:

Wait until you see it in another month or two, shee's getting redone again :ph34r:

i think i may have a problem to. some of my friends (they dont have banshees) say i talk about it too much. but when you are that excited to ride it that is all you think about. i have to agree with alot of you guy i have who knows how much into my banshee, and most of the stuff was inspired by the HQ. the only problem is expaining to feince why i have to buy something for it, and why i spen more on it than her. expecially with having to pay rent, student loans, and other bills. i think in the end it is all worht it. i love riding my banshee, and so does she. THE HQ HAS BEEN THE BEST PLACE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT BANSHEES