YFZ Shock ?

NYCBanshee7

Anyone have YFZ shocks on their banshee?  How do they work on big jumps.

Thanks

358175[/snapback]

I have a set of yfz shocks and +2 +1 a arms on my banshee and the shocks performed awesome. Unbelievable difference over stock. I was hitting 50 ft. gaps with no problem. Nice plush landing. It didn't send my backbone through the top of my head like the factory shocks. I was riding with another banshee that had triple rated w/rezzies works suspension with the same a arms as mine and he was bottoming out on some of the same jumps I was hitting. Don't know if his was setup right or not. Go for it hit the big jumps nothing to be afraid of just make sure they aren't setup to soft. I had mine 7 clicks in on the rezzie and 9 clicks in on the bottom adjustment.

i have heard that the 450 shocks are already compresses a bit on stock a arms? does anyone have the 450 set up on the stock a arm kit ? how well does it work and is this a bitch to hook up?

I really just started to get in to jumping my bike. I put the 450 shocks on and some +2 a-arms an they soak up the landing very nicely. Even when i mess up and land front first it isn';t that bad of a landing. I'm hitten like 25-30 foot jumps. One of my best investments yet. :headbang:

I really just started to get in to jumping my bike. I put the 450 shocks on and some +2 a-arms an they soak up the landing very nicely. Even when i mess up and land front first it isn';t that bad of a landing. I'm hitten like 25-30 foot jumps. One of my best investments yet. :headbang:

363156[/snapback]

Told Ya!