rocket pipes on a stocker?

waffles

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without being biased to the pipes that I run I would say that shearer, rockets, and CPI's are all fairly close in performance. If you were running one of them and then went to the other you probably wouldnt notice much of a diferance. However, going from stock to a piped shee is night and day. Its a whole diferent animal once you add pipes. Hold on cause shee's going to move your ass!!!!

The Thing I like about SHearer Pipes is the Builder Background.

Not many Had the Schooling Matt Shearer had with Kenny Roberts And race Team.Hard to beat a Grand National Race winner.

But I will Agree with Nugshee All three of them Pipes Are Great Choice, All 3 have a Hard pulling Topend. Look for Deals, Prices, Chrome or Not, style, workmanship. Customer Service Etc...

Good Luck making your mind up with All the Choices out there. :wacko:

:lol: i needed a good laugh for the day!!!

358948[/snapback]

It's people like you that like to start up the drama and bullshit on this board.

Both are great pipes. I say go with whatever you want to.

StClark, Noob41 Not the Only One Striring the Shit around Here.

Seam to me Than some Poeple Opinions Only Count if You run the Same Stuff they Do, Which is Utter Bullshit.So would you PLease Break your Little Brother's Stick.

StClark,  Noob41 Not the Only One Striring the Shit around Here.

Seam to me Than some Poeple Opinions Only Count if You run the Same Stuff they Do, Which is Utter Bullshit.So would you PLease Break your Little Brother's Stick.

359021[/snapback]

no kidding, if you dont buy what the clark boys use, then it is no good or less than. I have seen with my own two eyes banshees make more power and rpm's with shearer pipes. I had all 3 (cpi, rockets, shearer), I pratically gave my rockets away on ebay because they dont hold a candle to the other two. Ask any builder what pipe is best for power and rpm's and they will tell you " shearer or cpi's"

You guys are trying to create this hype on here about rocket pipes for whatever reasons, and it aint happening. Go to planetsand and ask about rockets, then ask about shearer or cpi's. rockets get laughed at, yeah they're different but who cares how different your exhaust is if it doesnt perform? plus they are ugly, they create difficulties with spark plugs and gas petcock.

and to everybody else GET OFF THE CLARK BOYS NUTS!!!!!!

no kidding, if you dont buy what the clark boys use, then it is no good or less than.  I have seen with my own two eyes banshees make more power and rpm's with shearer pipes.  I had all 3 (cpi, rockets, shearer), I pratically gave my rockets away on ebay because they dont hold a candle to the other two.  Ask any builder what pipe is best for power and rpm's and they will tell you " shearer or cpi's"

You guys are trying to create this hype on here about rocket pipes for whatever reasons, and it aint happening.  Go to planetsand and ask about rockets, then ask about shearer or cpi's.  rockets get laughed at, yeah they're different but who cares how different your exhaust is if it doesnt perform?  plus they are ugly, they  create difficulties with spark plugs and gas petcock. 

and to everybody else GET OFF THE CLARK BOYS NUTS!!!!!!

359108[/snapback]

ohh man here we go again...i will say that whatever your opinion is, right or wrong, I think a better way of wording it would have made a world of difference...its not to hard to say it in a more matured manner, so next time i thikn it might be a good idea..and with the last comment bout get off the clark boys nuts, this obviously shows how poorly spoken you are, if you cant come up with anything other than this :shootself:

opinions are like assholes,everone has one

as for rockets i love my set.never had it dynoed but they make the power i want and respond in a manner wich i like. ultimately thats what every one needs to base there decision on pipes on. on different engine combo's,and porting of course different pipes are going to different power.there is no magic pipe.if loco had the most hp with rockets on the dyno over other pipes,well they worked best on his engine.the same will not be true for every one that buys a set of rockets. if you think that it will,your sadly mistaken.

Noob41, you know its people like you that stir up shit.

My pipes don't hold shit to CPI or Shearer? Are you fucking kidding me?

Just because certain ports some big builders are running work better with shearers or CPI doesn't make my fucking pipes pieces of shit.

Porting plays a majoread it MAJOR FUCKING ROLE in which pipe is gonna outperform which.

And for oyu r fucking opinion I have a mod to the rockets that will make they outperform either on the cub cylinders.

Why, well I have some inside info on some shit.

Just because your port timings were off doesn't mean my pipes are for shit.

Look at the dynos they outperformed CPI on a different port timing, odd that that difference makes them shitty.

As for $450 for Chrome, theres a reason they are that cheap and unless he is doing the chroming himself he isn't making shit off those pipes compared with the R&D put into them.

I have 2 bare sets if someone wants a bare set of Rockets hit me up those two I can get out.

As for anymore than those talk to Ray, I should have his order filed by the weekend, maybe a bit later depending on the chromers turn around time.

You spew shit about rockets but you have only rnu them on your motor. You can make a dyno read anything. So only take what a dyno says so far. Dont forget rev limits of the pipes, who dynod them what the motor was ported for. Theres so much shit out there, if you want Rockets we'll get them to perform for you no doubt.

I've met many shee's and 450s talking shit saying how ugly they are than damn they lose wierd since Rockets suck. How many shees you raced loco and stclark that were running CPI or shearer and you beat?

Wanna explain that noob41 because if my pipes suck so fucking much they should have gotten stomped.

there you get the clark boys on me, if you have them on your side, you have the entire hq. so what they beat people with rocket pipes, I have beat people with t-3's. yeah you can get any dyno to read what ever you want, so then you can skew a dyno to make rockets look better too. bare rusty rockets for $450 or nice shearer chrome that out perform rockets for $450, hmmmmm let me think about that. you need to push your rocket pipes on here because this is the only place where people will buy something because the clark boys say so. if they would ask around else where they would get the truth. i never said rockets were pieces of shit, I said the lack in power in comparison to others, they are ugly and they make it hard to turn your gas off and get spark plugs out. You are in a position to gain financialy if you can convince all these hq'rs that your pipes are the best. so you have the clark boys hype your pipes up and then these guys buy them up. yeah some engines make good power with rockets, but it'll make more and rev higher with shearers

noob out :P

there you get the clark boys on me, if you have them on your side, you have the entire hq.  so what they beat people with rocket pipes, I have beat people with t-3's.  yeah you can get any dyno to read what ever you want, so then you can skew a dyno to make rockets look better too.  bare rusty rockets for $450 or nice shearer chrome that out perform rockets for $450,  hmmmmm let me think about that.  you need to push your rocket pipes on here because this is the only place where people will buy something because the clark boys say so.  if they would ask around else where they would get the truth.  i never said rockets were pieces of shit, I said the lack in power in comparison to others, they are ugly and they make it hard to turn your gas off and get spark plugs out.  You are in a position to gain financialy if you can convince all these hq'rs that your pipes are the best.  so you have the clark boys hype your pipes up and then these guys buy them up.  yeah some engines make good power with rockets, but it'll make more and rev higher with shearers

noob out :P

359152[/snapback]

i think your an ass.i wasnt swayed by the clark boys,in fact i have my own opinions on them but this isnt the time or place to get into that.rocket pipes do make power,the finish on them is second to none.just becuase there not well know like cpi's or shearers dosnt mean there junk.it sounds like your a mindless lemming following the heard thats convinced that the other pipes are the best.dare to be different,or are you just afraid that your buddys will make fun of you.

i think your an ass.i wasnt swayed by the clark boys,in fact i have my own opinions on them but this isnt the time or place to get into that.rocket pipes do make power,the finish on them is second to none.just becuase there not well know like cpi's or shearers dosnt mean there junk.it sounds like your a mindless lemming following the heard thats convinced that the other pipes are the best.dare to be different,or are you just afraid that your buddys will make fun of you.

359158[/snapback]

ouch im hurt, someone thinks im an ass, oh poor me. how long have rockets been out? when something is good or great, word gets out. There is no word out about rockets except on BHQ. There is a reason why the crowd is following the cpi - shearer band wagon.....BECAUSE THEY WORK. If you want an exhaust to stand out from the rest, your right, you should get rockets, they are ugly and they make less power, you will definatley stand out or to the back at least.

im a moderator on everything2stroke we have 2,100 members now and theyrs plenty of talk about how nice rockets perform and none of the clark brothers are over their as of yet.blowtraxx even talks about how sweet rockets are .as far as rockets on planet sand sight they kinda suck in my opinion ,good technical info ,but not a very fun casual open forum site IMO.i bought rockets before i ever even posted on this site, even Jim at passion racing says rockets are really good race pipes and he sells shearers. they arent ugly to me ,theyre really kinda sexy lookin :clap: and i dont want a pipe every body and their sisters vibrator uses . they are all 3 good choices ,it comes down to preference and your not gonna tell me you noticed a huge seat of the pants difference by running 1 pipe over the others as far as performance . :headbang: