Rate My Plug

Heres a pic of the plug out of my CR!25...i did the WOT test...let me know if you think it is lean, rich, i really dont have much of a clue...at first i thought it was rich, but now im having second thoughts cuz this plug looks kind of lean...thanks in advance, heres the pics

http://img98.exs.cx/img98/3351/plugpic8zu.jpg

http://img98.exs.cx/img98/8837/plugpic20vc.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell of a guy to call someone an ignorant bastard on another thread, then get scared when that someone calls you out and have a moderator delete it.

Punk ass bitch. :cry:

Hell of a guy to call someone an ignorant bastard on another thread, then get scared when that someone calls you out and have a moderator delete it.

Punk ass bitch. :cry:

351370[/snapback]

First off, I called you an ignorant bastard because you were acting like one...I'm not saying you are one, but to me, thats how you were acting and I thought it was only fair to stand up for the guy. Maybe I shouldnt have used that term to say it, but thats how it came out. Second, I never spoke to a moderator to delete anything, so your facts are obviously incorrect. If you dont believe me, talk to any moderator that could have deleted it, and ask them if that is what I requested. And once again, you continue to add uncalled for comments when they're not needed, seems to me like all your trying to do is put people down and do nothing in your power to help them. Believe me or not, I know I'm right and I couldn't give a shit what anybody thinks about me because of that. So thats the story, nothing changed, left out, or added.