TIRE presure! ---Whats urs---

i run 30 psi all the way around, that way if i get a flat i have more air to make it back to the truck!

348827[/snapback]

all joking aside have u ever seen 30 pounds in a 3 wheeler tire?? i have..i was popping one of my chain snow tires back on the bead one time and i couldnt get the fuckin air chuck off the valve. there was 45 pounds of air in that tire. i thought it was gonna blow up...i was scurred...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all joking aside have u ever seen 30 pounds in a 3 wheeler tire?? i have..i was popping one of my chain snow tires back on the bead one time and i couldnt get the fuckin air chuck off the valve. there was 45 pounds of air in that tire. i thought it was gonna blow up...i was scurred...

348859[/snapback]

thats alot of fuggin` air!

:rolleyes: I feel safe riding on 30 psi :shootself: perfect for donuts and burn outs. And just to be safe i change the air in my tires every ride :cheers:

349248[/snapback]

i picked up some high performance air on eBay, its fade free so my tires wont go flat in extreme conditions.

2-3 for rears when im hillclimbing. otherwise about a 1/4" indentation when i push on them with my foot. fronts i just air up and ride.

348778[/snapback]

Thats what I'm talkin' 'bout :headbang: I can't remember the last time I used a gauge to check my tires.

honestly frestyler get rid of of your f'in gay ass sig, it just slows down my pc for no reason.....

I didn't know they still had dial up around, I thought that went out with the 90's. Some people just like to live in the past...It's all good

and I run 4 lbs. all the way around.

By the way, do they measure tire pressure (or pressure in general) in kilos outside the U.S. or do they have a different measurement? Just curious