What should they do with John Couey?

The more I think about it I have some additions to my tying him out in the desert with a cut open nut sack. I think they should prop his head up so he can see his balls and also give him a feeding tube to keep him alive while the lizards and bugs and other critters can come up and start chewing on his sack and then start working their way up the rest of him.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say they should do what hitler used to do to women for punishment.  Shove a rat up him, sew his asshole shut.....and the rat will do the rest.

344003[/snapback]

i like the rat idea.if they would i'd pay them to let me deal with the bastard.torture so severe for a year he begs to die every minute of it.then just drop him feet first in a metal shredder.they should make torture a legal punishment in cases such as this.

i think they should go easy on him and take him out in the woods and cut a tree down just below his nut sack, then take roofing tacs and nail his balls to the tree stump then pile branches all around him in a circle and soak them with gasoline and light it on fire and give him a plastic knife. if he survives you wouldnt have to worry about him coming back into civilization and if he dies who the fuck would care but at least he would feel that he had a 50 / 50 chance!! :cheers:

Send him to Texas we fry em up right here and plenty more often than any other state.

343981[/snapback]

im with u, the rest of the country needs this plan, 3 creatable witnesses, straight to the front of the line u go

Edited by thegroup

You guys are too nice....

Take him into a shed , put his dick in a vice and weld it shut.

hand him a knife and go outside and light the shed on fire...

when/ if he comes running out , he gets a 45 slug between

the eyes. (cb67 :headbang: )

If theres ever a case where rehabilitation is proven not to work,

sexual predators is it. :evil:

For those who have seen "The Cell" will know what i am talking aboout. Tie that fucker on a table cut a hole in him and wrap his intestine to a roller, slowly cranking away at the roller. THis would only take place after I burned his eyes out with and welding torch, cut his ears off with a dull rusty knife. Broke every finger, toe, arm, leg etc... squeezed his head in a vise, hooked jumper cables to his balls, beat him relentlessly for a few days.

I like that rat thing too.

People like this fuckin whacko deserve no remorse. Someone said hang him in town sqaure so the other people get the picture.I for one think it is a great idea. But our country is so damned conservative anymore it would be "violating his rights". Yea, i bet he thought real long and hard about that poor little girls rights. We as a country need to up the anty on people like this, not only sexual predators, but serial killers, and all the other sick fucks alike. There are little to no consequences for people that commit crimes of this nature. I have always been a supporter of capitol punishment, but i think they take it too easy on them. They sit in prison for 5, 10,15 years then get a needle in the arm. They take every precaution so it it less painless and "humane". How painless and humane was it when Scott took off Laci's head, or when this guy raped and killed the little girl. To hell with that they deserve to be in agonizing pain. I say if you kill someone... you get offed the same way. That way you know what the last minutes of the life you took was like. If we got ballsy as a country and started eliminating the waste as it came to the table, the bad guys would see this and most likely think twice before commiting a serious crime.

The more I think about it I have some additions to my tying him out in the desert with a cut open nut sack.  I think they should prop his head up so he can see his balls and also give him a feeding tube to keep him alive while the lizards and bugs and other critters can come up and start chewing on his sack and then start working their way up the rest of him.

343997[/snapback]

Thats what im talkin bout!! :headbang:

how about hang the caveman by his feet on a gallow style stage in town square of a major nearby city,give the victims dad a louiseville slugger and let him go to town on this peice of shit all while play drowning pools "let the bodies hit the floor" through a huge pa system while every one ijn the crowd chants and throws up devil horn hand signs to the music . then televise it so any other sick fuck out there watchin says " damn maybe i should nt mess with kids or rape and pillage" :cheers:

Unfortunatly no punishment will fit the crime and nothing will bring back that little girl to her family and friends.

BUT

I would like to see them fry him for a second, then shut off the chair, wake him up, turn back on the chair for a few seconds, shut if off, wake him up....repeat and the same for Scott Peterson, sept put him underwater, pull him up, put him under, pull him up for awhile.

*gets on his soap box and begins to rant!!!*

and I agree with white trash shee,

We as a country need to start taking the law back into our own hands.

My roomates car was broken into the other night and the cops didn't do shit, didn't finger print it, (even tho you could see finger prints on the window where the ahole pull it back) nothing, just wrote down some shit and drove off.

I told the cop, I was gonna camp out in the back yard in a tree stand and shoot the sumbitch, (it's the second time this has happened) when he comes back for more, cause he knows he can get into this car easy. The cop just shrugged and drove off. WTF are we paying these sob's for, to give us tickets? I think if I shot his ass, word might get around (front page of the paper) that a robber was shot and some others robbers might think twice before they break into a car.

I am tryin to decide what to put on a sign to put on our garage, thinking something like

"If you can read this, you are in the sights of my gun.

So I suggest you just slowly turn around and walk away from the vehicle.

Because as soon as you touch it, the last thing your gonna hear is...."

Edited by 03LE