Bad HQ'r

banshee04le

This dude posts in the wanted section that he is looking for an axle.

I posted that i had a lsr 2+2 that I would sell him for 200shipped. He sends me

this pm:

limitied03

axle, Feb 7 2005, 10:28 PM

That will fit with all my stock stuff wont it? i sound stupid but i want to make sure...and if so, think you could hold on to it till next week??? if so man im sold 100% SURE!!

i need that axle so im beggin please hold onto it, haha

I told him I would hold it for him and he sends me this:

limitied03

axle, Feb 8 2005, 01:06 AM

Sweet, well ill holla back at you tuesday when i get paid unless something out of the ordinary happens, you've got your axle sold

i got excited and forgot to ask what kind of condition is it in?

I sent him some more pics and he said he was in and then sent me this:

limitied03

money, Feb 14 2005, 11:38 PM

I'll be getting paid tomorrow so ill have the money on its way to you by wednesday! so alls i need now is your name and address and ill be set

just to make sure ill be getting the castle nuts and everything that comes with it when you buy it brand new?

I didn't hear from him "tomorrow" but I got this from him 4days later:

limitied03

money, Feb 18 2005, 11:23 PM

sorry man i havent had time to send the money out ive been extremely busy with work and school that i literaly forgot all about it but ive got the money order and its in the mail as of about 15 minutes ago..so jus let me know when you get the money and ship it out

*NOTE* he says it's "in the mail as of about 15minutes ago"

I never received payment and never even bothered to contact him because I figured if he actually did send it, he would be PM'ing me to see what was up.

He never pm'd me so I know he never sent it. I wouldn't have even brought this up but then I run across this:

limitied03

Mar 1 2005, 06:06 PM

Post #103

I bought an axle from superdave yesterday, hell of a guy shipped it out before i even gave him the cash..i promised id send the money right away and he'd send my axle and its on its way should be here friday....great guy, sweet deal....id certainly deal with him again!! [beer.gif]

Well guess what...

superdave's related post *clicky clicky*

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this crap gotta end. start posting these guys addresses. mods should make the post sticky, BEWARE THESE FOOLS!!!!!!!!!! someone close should go pay them a friendly visit.nothing pisses me of worse than weak mother fuckin punk kids ripping of hq`ers for their hard earned money.

I second that!!!

this crap gotta end. start posting these guys addresses. mods should make the post sticky, BEWARE THESE FOOLS!!!!!!!!!! someone close should go pay them a friendly visit.nothing pisses me of worse than weak mother fuckin punk kids ripping of hq`ers for their hard earned money.

339430[/snapback]

Why has this dude not been banned yet?????? Sounds like he has ripped a lot of people off. He does not deserve to be called HQ'r at all.....we should call him jackass from now on :lol:

RJV

I really hate theives.