250R VS TECATE 4 VS 500LT VS LT250 VS BANSHEE

well since one rider can't ride all at same time nor is any rider alike an other.. i'd say the one thats in the lead at the end... most likly the banshee or lt500 unless on a gravel rd... then maybe the tecate... honda be last i'm sure.... maybe anyways... :shrugani:

Depends on rider skill and where the race takes place. Assuming All Riders are equal-

MX Track: Honda

Woods: Honda

Dunes: Banshee/Quadzilla

Flat Track: Quadzilla

Pavement Drag Race: Quadzilla

That does not take into account a thousand other factors though that could make one bike better than the other on any given day...

RJV

zilla...

334399[/snapback]

Several of my buddies ride Quadzillas,and I guarantee you a stock zilla will smoke the others.Just pipes,a Banshee won't beat them.A Banshee that has really been hopped up will run off and leave the zilla.Guaranteed!

Several of my buddies ride Quadzillas,and I guarantee you a stock zilla will smoke the others.Just pipes,a Banshee won't beat them.A Banshee that has really been hopped up will run off and leave the zilla.Guaranteed!

334443[/snapback]

damn straight ,the lt500 would win if your talking close to stock,problem is when you start modding that she ,the tables are quickly turned ,due to the 500's inability to rev high r's

even when modified.ive never heard of one reving over 9,500 rpm and a modded she could almost hit 11,000 rpm+ :cheers:oh and about the 85-86 suzuki lt250s they had direct reed induction right into the jugs(stupid ass design) and 85-86 were nonpowervalved not that it matters, because theyre 87-up p.v. setup blows and doesnt do shit very effeicantly,they were still faster than a trx250r bone stock that is ,i think the 250r made 27rwhp off the floor and suzuki maybe 1 more pony and a tad lighter ,either way suzukis dropped motor parts like a whores panties and 250r was a hell of alot better.

Edited by rocketboy

that make that EXACT the lt250r has to be a (87-92)

the 85 and 86 were JUNK and slow. 5 speed trans and i believe it had the rotary valve engine?  i could be wrong but i know it had soemthing fucked up and they were slow.

334377[/snapback]

85's and 86's have a case reed, This was intended to give them more low end, and it worked. The 85 and 86 's were more of a trail / enduro motor ( but they will run good if you take the choked up stock carb off and replace it with a 38mm).where as the 87 and later models were more of a race purpose engine, via power valves.