Banshee problems spitting up like a hairball!

theblackone

First of all Im new here so Hello,Now a good friend of mine has a 02 banshee with these mods :bored 20 over just done ,Vforce 2 ,FMF full exhaust ,boost bottle ,ricky stator set on 4 ,but has tried every position and has new stock carbs I couldnt tell you the jetting but I can find out if it helps ,this thing ran great up till about two months ago it started only running on the right side you could tell because there was nothing coming out of the exhaust on the left side not to mention it was falling on its face and popping like it was trying to cough up a hairball so he took it to the dealer they did a 20 over bore with new pistons the whole nine yards ,he got it back and it ran great ,until it got warm then it started doing the same thing as before nothing on the left side and spitting and popping like crazy ,its now getting worse and doing it all the time so its parked and hes only rode this thing once since he got it back .I was hoping someone could help us out with a suggestion.Thanks in advance!OH yea weve tried new plugs over and over same results .Ive also tried switching the plug wires it seems to go to the right side when doing so ,also the plugs are both wet,and Ive tried another CDI and coil no change ,help!

OK the plug boot has been replaced still the same problems !How do I check the tors?Sorry for the dumb questions. banghead

324837[/snapback]

ARE THE TORS UNPLUGED IF NOT UNPLUG AT BOTH CARBS,WIRE AT THROTLE, AND THERE IS A LITTLE BLACK BOX UNDER THE FRONT HOOD BY THE RADIATOR NOT SURE RIGHT OR LEFT BUT IT HAS THREE WIRES THIS NEEDS TO BE UNPLUGED ALSO. IF YOUR PROBLEM GOES AWAY IT'S THE TORS UNIT,IT MAY BE STICKING.LET US KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT.

ARE THE TORS UNPLUGED IF NOT UNPLUG AT BOTH CARBS,WIRE AT THROTLE, AND THERE IS A LITTLE BLACK BOX UNDER THE FRONT HOOD BY THE RADIATOR NOT SURE RIGHT OR LEFT BUT IT HAS THREE WIRES THIS NEEDS TO BE UNPLUGED ALSO. IF YOUR PROBLEM GOES AWAY IT'S THE TORS UNIT,IT MAY BE STICKING.LET US KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT.

325496[/snapback]

Ok tried diconnecting the tors and it didthe same thing all was good for about 30 seconds then it started popping it will no longer idle and only pops when you give it a lot of throttle and let off of it ,it shoots a flame out about 5 inches or so!Any new ideas will be much appreciated thanks in advance!