WTF? Why?

quad4me

So I go riding in some seriously sandy trails. Rides fine for about 45 to hour. Then I am loosing power and boggin in lows...high revs are popping and not going anywhere. I was thinking "WTF DOOD!" Since I have been working on figuring out my jetting, I hauled ass back to the truck. I thought maybe fouling out plug.....got back, barely. Couldn't even drive it up onto the ramps...NO power.

Anyone care to make a frikken stab at it? yea.......Out of damn gas.

The kicker was that I checked it not long beforehand. I saw plenty of gas in there....maybe getting into bottom 1/4 of tank. My dumbss for got about the visible reserve. I for got that its right there in front of me to see.

So I got home and switched it to Res......everything was fine.

Man, THAT was stupid. :shootself:

So I go riding in some seriously sandy trails.  Rides fine for about 45 to hour.  Then I am loosing power and boggin in lows...high revs are popping and not going anywhere.  I was thinking "WTF DOOD!"  Since I have been working on figuring out my jetting, I hauled ass back to the truck. I thought maybe fouling out plug.....got back, barely.  Couldn't even drive it up  onto the ramps...NO power. 

Anyone care to make a frikken stab at it?  yea.......Out of damn gas.

The kicker was that I checked it not long beforehand.  I saw plenty of gas in there....maybe getting into bottom 1/4 of tank.  My dumbss for got about the visible reserve.  I for got that its right there in front of me to see. 

So I got home and switched it to Res......everything was fine.

Man,  THAT was stupid.  :shootself:

315522[/snapback]

lol yea man it happens but what is really shitty is when you are out riding and one of your friends get on it and put it on res and you dont know it so you take off i was almost 5 miles out on the ice when it decied to run out

Or when you take your friends Banshee out for a ride before you own one. Proceed to get it stuck in some sand and run it out of fuel. Finally get it out of the sand and push it 2 miles back to his house in Florida heat and humidity in the summer while having mosquitos eat the shit out of you. Spend 2 hours pushing it back to have him jump on, turn the petcock to reserve, give it a few kicks and drive it back in to the garage.

THAT WILL PISS YOU OFF!!!!!!!