Shot a Rabbit

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rabbits are like a plauge in NZ, they destroy farm land and are considered a pest.

A few years back me and my old man capped just over 200 opussoms and bunnys in a night.

Only good rabbit is a dead rabbit

Ive actually got a vid of me and some mates out hunt'n em with a baseball bat. I will see if I can shrink it down and post it up

Edited by XTShee

Don't ya hate it when you reply to a retarded thread, accidently subscribing yourself to it? Especially when one gets constant replies such as this one. :cry: My email admin is gonna kick my ass.

How do you unsubscribe to a thread anyway? The "View Subscriptions" link referred to in the email doesn't seem to exist.

Don't ya hate it when you reply to a retarded thread, accidently subscribing yourself to it?  Especially when one gets constant replies such as this one.  :cry: My email admin is gonna kick my ass.

How do you unsubscribe to a thread anyway?  The "View Subscriptions" link referred to in the email doesn't seem to exist.

305841[/snapback]

Check out my controls - Email Settings :cheers:

in all honesty i doubt this guy would have been able to eat it, there was probably nothing left. i mean you got a guy with a friggin assault rifle, and if he is has any aiming skills at all with all the rounds he shot he must have hit the rabbit at least once, if not multiple times. and that right there will tear the little rabbit to shreads. then you got other j*rkoffs with rifles shooting two, by the time this showing of manliness is over there is nothing left.

i mean jesus, you come on this board and tell a story of how you and your moron buddies killed an innocent rabbit with an assault rifle, wow, i bet your proud... come on now, i dont condone shooting anything but targets, but if you gonna shoot something, and act proud, make sure its actually something to be proud of, now if you had picked the rabbit off with the rifle from a lengths away, then maybe you could have 1% of your pride back, but the fact that you used an assault rifle, and then acted proud, just plain doesnt make sense...

in all honesty i doubt this guy would have been able to eat it, there was probably nothing left. i mean you got a guy with a friggin assault rifle, and if he is has any aiming skills at all with all the rounds he shot he must have hit the rabbit at least once, if not multiple times. and that right there will tear the little rabbit to shreads. then you got other j*rkoffs with rifles shooting two, by the time this showing of manliness is over there is nothing left.

i mean jesus, you come on this board and tell a story of how you and your moron buddies killed an innocent rabbit with an assault rifle, wow, i bet your proud... come on now, i dont condone shooting anything but targets, but if you gonna shoot something, and act proud, make sure its actually something to be proud of, now if you had picked the rabbit off with the rifle from a lengths away, then maybe you could have 1% of your pride back, but the fact that you used an assault rifle, and then acted proud, just plain doesnt make sense...

305892[/snapback]

innocent rabbit... I hardly think so. It was comming at us with huge sharp pointy teeth. It was up to us to save the world from the wrath of the killer rabbit. Had it not been for me, you would all be dead right now. You can all thank us later.

stfuNoob.jpg

305648[/snapback]

hahaha dude led I dont know how you find these pics or if you took that yourself but damn thats awesome...i cant stop laughing

305892[/snapback]

lol

so anyone who shoots at a animal is a moron.how about we just call you a little pussy then.i got a new tampoon for ya go change it.

wtf is the deal its a rabbit there like rats and mice.all i use to do when i was a kid kill anything that moved with my trusty bb gun frogs birds anyything.if one of you sissys came in front of me i would shoot your eye out like ralphie.on a serious not i think im gonna go pop me a rabbit now.should get some nice decapitating pics for ya.when i shoot him with my 30.06 with core locks can you say by by bunny

What's funny, is most of us have probably killed rabbits without even knowing it. Have you ever ridden down a trail at a moderate pace and have a rabbit jump out in front of you, zig zag agross the trail a few times and dart off into the bushes? 90% of the time, they die of a heart attack shortly after.

Really? One time I was riding a trail through tall grass and a rabbit poped out in front of me and my wheels were like an inch from it. I kept trying to move out the way but I chased it down forever until it finally darted off the trails. Man, rabbits must be huge pussys if they die that easy. If I was a rabbit I would jump out of corners and scare my friends.

Me: BOO!

Friend: AHHHH!

Me: Haha man that was good....you ok?

Friend: ...

Edited by PolyKarbon