modded banshee vs. modded yfz

sheeboy94

the other day i went to one of my friends house on my banshee and he has about 12 acres to ride on he has a raptor all setup for mx,well he has a mx track and drag strip lucky bastard!!!well anyway he races my shee which is modded for mx also and i smoke the piss out of him on the mx track bad and also whopped his ass on the strip two..so he gets kinda pissed...he knew it was gonna happen...so he calls our other buddies up and they come on dowm sp they show up the normal crew.. one mx 250r and z400 and to my surprise...one of my friends brought one of the guys he goes to school wit over and he has a yfz also all setup for mx...so here we are a big mx family right...so we start riding and then we set up a race on the mx track...so i jumpes all of them out of the hole baddddd and beat all of them by about 15 seconds and then the idiot on the yfz wrecks trying to beat the raptor and i go check on him and he says it was my fault making dust in his eyes...thats a banshee 4 ya!!!!so he says mx isn tmy thing but ill race you for 50 beans i said lets go...so we get over there and my friend with the 250r says go so i jjump him out of the hole and when i hit second i popped a whellie for about5 seconds set it down and roosted his ass..by about6 bike lengths my freind said...so got me 50 beans and dont know what to do with it...thanks asshole!!!!

one word, SWEEEEEEEEEEETNESS, you beat a Yamaha YFZ450 with a Yamaha YFZ350F Banshee. most people around here where i live say a YFZ450 is faster than a BANSHEE. I say it is not, but they just yell and say yea it is, i tell them ok then go get your YFZ450 and lets race, but he they back out or they don't have a YFZ450 to race with. I drove a YFZ450 and it isn't all that people say it is, yea it has good take take off and torque to ride wheelies with, but after i got on a banshee and it was way better, between the YFZ450 and the YFZ350F Banshee, i choose the Banshee, faster, more power and speed and it sounds better too

• 1 year later...