Maier Plastic

KRMit

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I really like the new Maier Raptor/banshee plastic.

303466[/snapback]

That's what I put on my bike. Seems be getting more negatives than positives on this board, but at least my bike will be unique--if a bit fugly in some people's eyes--out at Glamis :P

2000shee-Oct04.jpg

I'm curious about the sticker graphics on the bike you posted pix of. I didn't see any offered by Maier when I bought mine, so I wonder if they're new or if someone adapted them from another fender application?

_dennis

That's what I put on my bike.  Seems be getting more negatives than positives on this board, but at least my bike will be unique--if a bit fugly in some people's eyes--out at Glamis  :P

2000shee-Oct04.jpg

I'm curious about the sticker graphics on the bike you posted pix of.  I didn't see any offered by Maier when I bought mine, so I wonder if they're new or if someone adapted them from another fender application?

_dennis

303531[/snapback]

We just stuck the Factory Yamaha graphics on the Maier Plastics. It's great how many people come through the doors and think Yamaha re-designed the Banshee. They stop in their tracks though when they see the 10k price tag attatched to it ;) ( no martha, it's not stock... We've got alot into it, and have it to over 65 HP on the Factory Pro Dyno ( roughly 75 HP on a Dyno Jet Dyno) That's 65 Rear Wheel HP.

303472[/snapback]

Uhh :flush: The raptor fronts look like shit in my opinion. The damn fenders are almost higher than the gas tank in the side view. I think they would be better if you cut the front fenders off, that way you wouldn't have giant ears stickin out.

But the rears look pretty sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the new style (raptor style) plastic when it first came out last year. I really like the aggressive look it gives the shee. We ride a local dry riverbed that runs 50 miles east & about thirty miles west of us, along with trips to two parks in Oklahoma. Everywhere I go, people run up to my Shee & say "what the f**k?",trying to figure out what kind of hybrid quad I'm riding. I've had nothing but positive comments. :cheers: