Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i can be the next to get flamed here

i was kinda talkin/fuckin this girl n everything was goin great i treated her good she treated me good the sex was awesome n she just up n tells me last nite she dont wanna fuck me anymore and doesnt want a relationship i mean when we were together we did everything a couple would do i just dont know where i went wrong i never asked her out cuz i didnt know what shed say she told me we could hang out but not fuck WTF does that mean?? anyone know i sure as fuck dont i know one thing for sure ill never open up to a girl like that again

i was kinda talkin/fuckin this girl n everything was goin great i treated her good she treated me good the sex was awesome n she just up n tells me last nite she dont wanna fuck me anymore and doesnt want a relationship i mean when we were together we did everything a couple would do i just dont know where i went wrong i never asked her out cuz i didnt know what shed say she told me we could hang out but not fuck  WTF does that mean??  anyone know i sure as fuck dont i know one thing for sure ill never open up to a girl like that again

346593[/snapback]

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!

i was kinda talkin/fuckin this girl n everything was goin great i treated her good she treated me good the sex was awesome n she just up n tells me last nite she dont wanna fuck me anymore and doesnt want a relationship i mean when we were together we did everything a couple would do i just dont know where i went wrong i never asked her out cuz i didnt know what shed say she told me we could hang out but not fuck  WTF does that mean??  anyone know i sure as fuck dont i know one thing for sure ill never open up to a girl like that again

346593[/snapback]

sounds to me as if she wants you to "pop the question", but im a foreigner.... dont listen to me. :unsure:

Hey everyone, well you all remember the girl that i was talking about when i first started this topic, well i have my prom coming up soon on April 30, and i was going to give this one more shot. I am going to try and ask her to the prom. Oh and hey, your are right sickboy, i am not interested in sex, why i typed that, i dunno. Well, anyways, i want to ask this girl, the one i started this whole thing about, to the prom, she is the one that i want to be friends with, i want to try this one more time, and if this don't work out, then i will just have to wait until we get our year books, because i am going to write a note, and put it in my yearbook. then ask her to sign my yearbook, and when she opens it, she will see the note, oh and i am also going to draw a big picture of her face in my drawing class, which is right across the hall from her class 6 hour. and on the note, the last sentence is going to say, p.s, look up over accross the hall. anyone else have any suggestions of what else i could do to impress her?

Hey everyone, well you all remember the girl that i was talking about when i first started this topic, well i have my prom coming up soon on April 30, and i was going to give this one more shot. I am going to try and ask her to the prom. Oh and hey, your are right sickboy, i am not interested in sex, why i typed that, i dunno. Well, anyways, i want to ask this girl, the one i started this whole thing about, to the prom, she is the one that i want to be friends with, i want to try this one more time, and if this don't work out, then i will just have to wait until we get our year books, because i am going to write a note, and put it in my yearbook. then ask her to sign my yearbook, and when she opens it, she will see the note, oh and i am also going to draw a big picture of her face in my drawing class, which is right across the hall from her class 6 hour. and on the note, the last sentence is going to say, p.s, look up over accross the hall. anyone else have any suggestions of what else i could do to impress her?

350848[/snapback]

thats quite possibly the gayest thing i have ever heard. you might as well show her your tiny weaner now cuz even if she would happen to go out with u, as soon as she sees how small your peepee is she will move on.