NEED EVERYONES PRAYERS

ssbanshee

WE WENT DOWN TO THE LITTLE SAHARA THURSDAY WE ARE ABOUT 15 MIN BEHIND A GROUP OF FOUR OF MY FRIENDS CUZ WE STOPPED IN WALLMART TO GET A TENT AND ON THE WAY INTO WAYNOKA A ABULANC PULLS OUT IN FRONT OF US AND HEADS TOWARDS THE DUNES WE ALL SAY I HOPE THAT IS NOT FOR OUT GUYS SO WE GET THERE AND THERE GONE ON THE SHEES AND RIGHT AS I AM ABOUT TO START MINE UP MY FRIEND CHUCK COMES FLYING UP SAYING THAT TERRY AND BRANDON HAVE BEEN IN A WREAK. SO WE RIDE DOWN THERE AND HELP THEM PUT THEM IN THE ABULANCE TERRY IS OUT COLD AND BRANDON IS BLEADING FROM THE FACE ALL OVER. THEY SOME HOW HIT HEAD ON AND BOTH WERE WITH OUT HELMETS. THEy HIT HEAD TO HEAD face to face TERRY`S SHEE WAS IN 4TH GEAR WHEN I WENT TO RIDE IT BACK TO THE TRAILER.

TERRY IS IN A COMA AND HAS SO MANY TUBES ON HIM THAT IT IS SICK HE HAS A MONITOR COMING OUT OF HIS HEAD. HE NOW IS FINALLY STABLE BUT THE DOC SAYS THAT IT STILL DONT LOOK GOOD

BRANDON HAD TO HAVE HIS FACE TOTALLY REDONE with titantium the doc said you could move his face all aroud his head AND WILL BE HOME FRIDAY

SO PLEASE PRAY FOR TERRY

Edited by ssbanshee

NO KNOWONE FROM HERE JUST SOME OF MY FRIENDS. DONT KNOW HOW THEY HIT HEAD ON KNOWONE DOES. AND YES THEY SHOULD OF BEEN WEARING HELMETS BUT THEY JUST WENT OUT TO SEE IF ONE OF THERE BIKES WOULD RUN SO DIDNT PLAN ON GOING OUT FOR LONG BUT STILL NO EXCUSSE FOR NOT WEARING ONE.

JUST KEEP PRAYING TERRY IS ONE TOUGH S.O.B. IF ANYONE CAN PULL THROUGH HE CAN

WE WENT DOWN TO THE LITTLE SAHARA THURSDAY WE ARE ABOUT 15 MIN BEHIND A GROUP OF FOUR OF MY FRIENDS CUZ WE STOPPED IN WALLMART TO GET A TENT AND ON THE WAY INTO WAYNOKA A ABULANC PULLS OUT IN FRONT OF US AND HEADS TOWARDS THE DUNES WE ALL SAY I HOPE THAT IS NOT FOR OUT GUYS SO WE GET THERE AND THERE GONE ON THE SHEES AND RIGHT AS I AM ABOUT TO START MINE UP MY FRIEND CHUCK COMES FLYING UP SAYING THAT TERRY AND BRANDON HAVE BEEN IN A WREAK. SO  SO WE RIDE DOWN THERE AND HELP THEM PUT THEM IN THE ABULANCE TERRY IS OUT COLD AND BRANDON IS BLEADING FROM THE FACE ALL OVER. THEY  SOME HOW HIT HEAD ON AND BOTH WERE WITH OUT HELMETS.  THE HIT HEAD TO HEAD TERRY`S SHEE WAS IN 4TH GEAR WHEN I WENT TO RIDE IT BACK TO THE TRAILER.

TERRY IS IN A COMA AND HAS SO MANY TUBES ON HIM THAT IT IS SICK HE HAS A MONITOR COMING OUT OF HIS HEAD. HE IS NOW IS FINALLY STABLE BUT THE DOC SAYS THAT IT STILL DONT LOOK GOOD

BRANDON HAD TO HAVE HIS FACE TOTALLY REDONE AND WILL BE HOME FRIDAY

SO PLEASE PRAY FOR TERRY

286070[/snapback]

Hey dude i am totally prayin for you friends. Thats horrible that something like that has to happen to somebody. Same thing happened to me when i was at lil sahara about 4 years ago only i didnt hit anybody i just flew off the steepest dune out there and missed the dowside completely and faced right in to the flat ground and next thing i knew i was awake and in a hospital bed. all of my prayers and thoughts will be with them

well hope everything turns out ok.... if anythings comes of this as like many other accidents .. you must wear your helmets all the time even if a lil short ride.... me and some freinds used to not wear helmets yrs ago at the dunes but we always wear them now... don't know why we just started wearing them. yrs ago....

This monitor coming out of his head by the sound of it is an intracranial pressure monitor. It's inserted through a bolt placed through the bone itself. It monitors fluctuations in brain swelling and allows excess cererbral spinal fluid to be drained off as swelling increases. I've taken care of these types of pateints for many years and a serious matter no doubt. Just keep us posted, we'll keep them in our prayers and let me know what hospital they are at. I would assume he should of been medi-flighted to OKC to OU med center since they are a level 1 trauma center.

Brad

Edited by RNBRAD