Banshee Electric Sart?

Klotzban1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: I heard some people talking about an electric start system for banshees....is this for real?

284847[/snapback]

i dont know if it for real but i wouldnt want it. it kinda takes away from the banshee old school hardcore image. it would probly weigh a ton and cost a pretty penny.

I agree with all of you....When I heard this it made me wander if this must be another way the enviromentalists are try to rid the quad world of the SHEE. I hope there isnt someone at this momment trying to invent something to gradually destroy the motors slowly.

I agree with all of you....When I heard this it made me wander if this must be another way the enviromentalists are try to rid the quad world of the SHEE. I hope there isnt someone at this momment trying to invent something to gradually destroy the motors slowly.

285000[/snapback]

WTF :shootself:

285000[/snapback]

:huh: where you stoned when you typed that? :shrugani:

285000[/snapback]

:huh: where you stoned when you typed that? :shrugani:

285148[/snapback]

not stoned tithead,....just leary. :)