SCREWED AGAIN! READ THIS!

sparkzilla

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just send him the goddamm parts COD, this aint ebay cheif......at this point id send him the parts, and if he likes them he pays you, if he doesnt you get fucked not him.....i know guys that if you screwed them outta 50 bucks theyed spend 5k to track you down, some people dont take gettin fucked kindly, id keep that shit in mind as i sold my goodies, giving out your adress

Guest Yamaha Banshee Rider

HEY EVERYONE, LEAVE ME ALONE, DON'T TALK TO ME, DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME, I AM JUST GOING TO BE ON HERE AND MIND MY BUSINESS AND NOT TALK TO ANY OF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO NEED TO HAVE YOUR ASS BEAT, LEAVE ME ALONE, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT OR BUY FROM ANYONE, I DO ALL MY SHOPPING AND SELLING ON EBAY, AND ITS TOO BAD NOBODY KNOWS MY EBAY USER NAME, SO ALL I WANT TO SAY IS LEAVE ME ALONE FUCKHEAD SPARKZILLA AND YOUR FUXCKING BUDDIES TOO

this banshee rider fucker is about a homo. so whats with the wheels son? why were they all fucked up when you said they were in great shape? seems kinda funny to me that 2 times now you have fucked this dude, partly his fault too for believing you, but who should we believe? ive heard nothing but bad shit about you and personally wouldnt buy a fuckin nut or bolt from you. i think you should just make shit right and get the f*ck off this site. you seem to be a worthless piece of shit that takes people money and fucks them over. ill be runnin some hillclimbs in minnesota(close enough to wisconsin) next year, why dont you meet up with me and show me how honest you are.

sparkzilla, take your MO stub back to the PO and tell them to stop payment.  You will know right then if it has been cashed or not.

278639[/snapback]

I asked my brother in laws sister about that. She works at my local post office, and I'm sure she said you could do that, and if there is a problem i.e. someone scamming you, that they can take action reason being that its a GOVERNMENT ISSUED CONTRACT. They will spend $10,000 to get their $4.00 back if they have to, and If memory serves me correct its a felony. Plus the whole interstate mail fraud.... and on and on.

I'm not 100% but I go to the post office a few times per week and know everyone that works there. I'll see if I can find a 100% answer and post it in the General Discussion section later on.

If it in fact is like I think I've been told it is, no one should do business with out a postal money order.

All I know is I have delt with Sparkzilla with no problems.I was going to deal with YBR and after 4 emails of him begging me to trust him I said f*ck it.YBR if you want us to leave you alone then don't sign on anymore,theres a place for you and it's called bluetraxx.

All I know is I have delt with Sparkzilla with no problems.I was going to deal with YBR and after 4 emails of him begging me to trust him I said f*ck it.YBR if you want us to leave you alone then don't sign on anymore,theres a place for you and it's called bluetraxx.

278737[/snapback]

he is a young kid, do not deal with him. he has no money so any money you send him will be alot to him. he wanted a set of pipes from me. 125 shipped.you can t beat that. begged me to hold them for him till he saved up his pennies and cashed in his yugio cards. he is just a clown. some moderator ought to commense with the banning procedure with lee.

278737[/snapback]

he is a young kid, do not deal with him. he has no money so any money you send him will be alot to him. he wanted a set of pipes from me. 125 shipped.you can t beat that. begged me to hold them for him till he saved up his pennies and cashed in his yugio cards. he is just a clown. some moderator ought to commense with the banning procedure with lee.

278752[/snapback]

LMFAO

I didn't know I could cash in my Yugio er... my nephew could cash in HIS Yugio cards... :unsure:

HEY EVERYONE, LEAVE ME ALONE, DON'T TALK TO ME, DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME, I AM JUST GOING TO BE ON HERE AND MIND MY BUSINESS AND NOT TALK TO ANY OF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO NEED TO HAVE YOUR ASS BEAT, LEAVE ME ALONE, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT OR BUY FROM ANYONE, I DO ALL MY SHOPPING AND SELLING ON EBAY, AND ITS TOO BAD NOBODY KNOWS MY EBAY USER NAME, SO ALL I WANT TO SAY IS LEAVE ME ALONE FUCKHEAD SPARKZILLA AND YOUR FUXCKING BUDDIES TOO

You are a shitbag and from now on anyone who's stupid enough to deal with you on any level is an idiot.When we find out what your ebay user I.D is we will make it public knowledge here at HQ.Shitbag!

Now go cry to someone who gives a shit.Like your mom.

sorry bout ur luck wheres the lil f*ck live im sure sum1 would gladly go get ur items for a small fee 

by the way u ever hear    fool me once shame on u  fool me twice shame on me

278601[/snapback]

Don't mean to correct anyone on here but the old saying actually goes

"fool me once -- shame on -- shame on you. You fool me , you can't get fooled again." -- Dubya.

We all can't contradict our president. :rotflmao::cheers::rotflmao:

A little word of advice for you guys...I always send a cashiers check which is an extra $6.00 but only the person who it is sent to can cash it. This means that you know their real name, and the address you sent it to. This is not full proof but eliminates the stupid excuse "it got lost in the mail!!"

Thants just what i do (you can have my three cents)

Chris

yeah delivery comfirmation at the post office can be priceless

but if the dousche bag is the one who signed the check and cashed it then he is totally fucked............

but of course i think he is about 16 or so?

so not like the law applies very well

maybe his mommy wont let him sellthe fenders that she got him for being a good boy