SCREWED AGAIN! READ THIS!

sparkzilla

Well, I'm not taking sides YET but somebody is going to owe somebody else an appology pretty soon. I think you have to sign money orders to cash them right? You should be able to get a scan or maybe even the actual money order back if it has been cashed.

I've been ripped off by people who never send the item and I've also had people say they sent money but it never shows up. Paypal is the way to go these days. I'd rather pay a small fee and have it all documented and fast.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys I got some results. My money order has been cashed. The only problem is the signature on it is soo sloppy you can't tell what it says. It just looks like a big scribble. But it has been cashed none the less. So now I have been screwed 2 times by CODY AUSTIN!! Hmmmmm now what .... Do I push to prosacute....Do I make a trip to WI for an ass whoopin.... HMMMMMMM.................................

I just don't know what to do. I'll get back to you guys on this. I need to think about it a bit. Oh and Thanks Again to the guy that just about ruint me on buying parts online from people. :(

Well I'm now solidly in sparkzillas corner. YBR redeem yourself as much as you can and send him his money back plus add an I'm sorry for trying to screw you bonus.

Now that YBR's unregistered does that mean he's banned or that sparkzilla killed him? Spark you've got his address and you know his name I would hope his parents would work it out with you. Good Luck.

Yeah spark, don't let this "ass stain" :P get away with that.

We need a shit list around here. YBR can head it up.

We need to keep track of these ass stains...they're stinking

up the place. Then we should work on systematically tracking them

down. After a good beat down I propose that we should strip their

banshees of all aftermarket accessories, followed by another beat down.

Thats for first offense. Death to repeat offenders like YBR.

hell sparks if i was you i woudl call his mommmy and daddy and tell em all about it

kind of a lame ass way to settle thigns but if they dont agree to either send yout eh fenders..............wich you can kindly tell them are paid for in full

or they will at least send you the money back

unless of course they are some stupid inbred monkey fuckers as well

but def go ahead and press charges if it wotn cost you anything to do that?

hell sparks if i was you i woudl call his mommmy and daddy and tell em all about it

kind of a lame ass way to settle thigns but if they dont agree to either send yout eh fenders..............wich you can kindly tell them are paid for in full

280660[/snapback]

Have you called the parents? They might want to know whats been going on, and that its happened over state lines with a money order issued by the federal government. Thats a big fine and/or alot of years if its enough money.

280660[/snapback]

Have you called the parents? They might want to know whats been going on, and that its happened over state lines with a money order issued by the federal government. Thats a big fine and/or alot of years if its enough money.

281176[/snapback]

I am trying to find his # I have it somewhere from when I bought the wheels from him. I hope I can find it so I can call I would like to talk to them.

280660[/snapback]

281176[/snapback]

I am trying to find his # I have it somewhere from when I bought the wheels from him. I hope I can find it so I can call I would like to talk to them.

281246[/snapback]

I'm hoping you find it. And please, transcript the conversation here if you want. I'm sure there are several of us that would like to see what ultimately happens, and what we can do if/when we get screwed.